I might come back *UPDATED, BACK ON TUES!*

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hiya everyone,
I'm considering giving CD another go. I tried a wee while ago and only lasted a week but I had a holiday booked and knew I wouldnt stay on CD while I was away so I gave up. I have since put all the weight back on and desperate to lose it again. I have seen saraian24 recently and she's looking fab and has lost so much weight that I feel inspired. Anyway, am having a good think about it as I dont want to fail again if I choose to try it again ;)

Last edited:
:rotflmao: Thanks hun, have contacted a counsellor to discuss things and hopefully will be giving it another go :D

Go for it hun, you know it will work and just think of the lovely stuff in the shops at xmas......you could be wearing a slinky little black dress and looking fabulous (sorry went off on one there!!!). Good luck!!

Between now and when you talk to your CDC, wrap your head around this task remembering that it won't be forever. Commit yourself to it. Prepare yourself to get through the first week. Prepare your body by drinking more water now and backing off of carbs now and hopefully it will ease any first week symtoms you might get. You can do it, hang in there and keep positive.
edi

Thank you very much girls, great advice edideebeedee :D

I remember you atch. At least your holiday is over, so hopefully you won't have any distractions...

Plus the times flies when you're on it..... Good luck. x

I am seeing CD counsellor tomorrow so will be starting CD on Tuesday :D Bring on the weight loss ;)

Hiya everyone,
I'm considering giving CD another go. I tried a wee while ago and only lasted a week but I had a holiday booked and knew I wouldnt stay on CD while I was away so I gave up. I have since put all the weight back on and desperate to lose it again. I have seen saraian24 recently and she's looking fab and has lost so much weight that I feel inspired. Anyway, am having a good think about it as I dont want to fail again if I choose to try it again ;)

Well i thought i recognised that name somewhere! lol

Jools you really are going to be my best buddy you know saying nice things like that about me!

If you feel ready to give it a go, then go for it babes and youl be looking even more sexy then you already do in no time!

Im telling you porridge is my secret and if you cant SS do ss+ youl still get huge losses and you can eat a little too.

Thanks girls, no more excuses. I have used family problems and my holiday as an excuse to eat but things are fine now so I'm ready to do this properly :D

Well i thought i recognised that name somewhere! lol

Jools you really are going to be my best buddy you know saying nice things like that about me!

If you feel ready to give it a go, then go for it babes and youl be looking even more sexy then you already do in no time!

Im telling you porridge is my secret and if you cant SS do ss+ youl still get huge losses and you can eat a little too.

Hiya babes,
I will give the porridge a try when I'm allowed :D I'm not going to stress myself out this time. If I am really struggling then will do SS+ rather than give up ;)

Your allowed the porridge straight away its a ss product, i have 3 a day!

Oh right, good, will get a couple to make sure I like them first ;)

And funny your back at this time we have a space on our team are you joining us again or are you doing it solo? x

And funny your back at this time we have a space on our team are you joining us again or are you doing it solo? x

Ooh would love to join the team again if everyone is happy with that? :D

good luck. its day 9 for me and i lost 10lbs in my first week and it was TOTM. have another stone and half to lose so am hoping it won't be long before i can AAM. this diet is amazing.

Back