i missed this feeling..:)

louisebell26

5 stone to go!
so on day one of my restart and i have the day off work and im watching skins season 1 on the internet while drinking water from my sports bottle and im losing weight and i can honestly say i feel soo happy to be back on.. All the stress and worry ive had over the past weeks has lifted thank goodness...lets hope i can keep it up..:)
So day one..FEELING GOOD :flirt2:

Good to hear you being so positive and motivated, keep up the good work!

I'm with you on that one; it's a great feeling knowing that you're moving forward :)

Good luck with the rest of your first week; in that frame of mind I'm sure you'll have no problems!

Hannah

Excellent news Bells, I knew you could do it my luv!

Bells, you sound as if you are really in the zone again. Good for you, you will do well this time round. Stay focussed and keep busy when you feel peckish. Roll on for week one weigh in!!

Hey Bells, do you mind if I ask how long you were off it for?
strugglin at the mo and hoping I can get back into it. Thinking maybe I need to stop until my head is in the right place just looking to see how many have stopped and returned to be successful

I've restarted on Monday following a week off and I must admit I'm feeling great. Thanks to plenty of water getting back in ketosis wasn't too bad. I must say that in the past I've nibbled a bit but this time I'm 100% & it's made it loads easier.

thats good to hear, I know you are not suppose to break it but its good to know people have and can return better than before :)

Hi Bells

Good luck sweetie....I am on Day 3 :) Say no more!!!!

thanks guys...welcome back scotsmist..dont worry say no more is right..well crack it this time....
nelly i think i was off it for about4/5 weeks on andoff...bit of a mess really but back on now..think the sun freaked me out to be honest!....ha xx

haha, fingers crossed the sun is here for a while.

I had always planned to finish LT by 7th May but I over estimated what I would lose, lets just say its a lot less than I thought but I am still happy.

I have too many things planned between May and July and wont stay on it for them. Dont mind being on it and going on your standard night out but I have weddings and family meals etc. I am planning on stopping when I expected and coming back to it in August and going straight through to my ideal weight. Do you think I'm mad?

I have under 3 stone more to lose and reckon I will lose at least half a stone by the time I stop so I will be half way there.

Back