i must resist!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Sam1309, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i'm struggling big time here and i need your help ladies

no not iwht food at all just had me soup haven't felt hungry since midway through day two. tested for ketosis on day three and got a pink result so i am happy with that...

however the scales are in the other room (i'm at my parents, and will only weight here incase of difference on BF's scales) i really want to jump on them and see if my weight has changed but i shouldn't weigh in till friday. honest i'm trying to be good

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    It's not 'bad' or 'good' to weigh yourself repeatedly, if that's you're wont, but if it's likely to affect your mood for the rest of the day then you're doing yourself no favours. If you can see it as an 'interim result' then why not?

I just firmly believe we're all grownups and are wholly responsible for our individual choices. The days of that which is deemed objectively 'good' and 'bad' have long since gone - life is more complicated than that. Find out if you want, but you are responsible for how you react to the information.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.