I need a kick up the backside!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulouless, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh dear its been a stupid week, great all day everything going well and then I have to go and stuff my face in the evening....tried everything, it just seems the stressful past few weeks have caught up on me.
    I cancelled my CDC Saturday and will now see her Wednesday night hope that the damage is minimal.
    I am however thankful that I've managed to stay with it during the day or else I think I'd be in a lot worse state.

So....today back to it concentrate leave the food alone and just do it, just under 2 weeks to a long flight and a week abroad working so its going to be difficult for that week doing cambridge so I just have to be good for these remaining couple of weeks I just have to!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Good luck - you can do it :)

PGD x

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Been there done that, i used to get really angry with myself dont know to this day why I used to do it,just try and hang in there and distract yourself,easier said than done I know,its probably because you arent giving yourself a chance to get into ketosis and you are most likely very hungry.Also dont cancel any more appointments ,it may be just what you need to get you back on track xx

5. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

stick with it lovely, take one meal at a time...

u can do it!!!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.