I need a new CDC

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi

Well ive been with my CDC for 2 weeks now and I really dont want to go back hes not very supportive at all and was just wondering if there is anyone else that covers manchester. I remember hearing there was one in Gorton?? :cry: really wanna carry on but dont wanna go back to him

Thanks Jo x:break_diet:

Have you had a look on the www.cambridge-diet.co.uk website hun?

Sorry you don't feel supported by your CDC! Mine is just FAB! but Im in Stoke.

Good luck

xx

fairy omg thats horrible to hear mine is just amazing never stops calling me and spends at least an hour an a half when i visit her you have to find some one else its a shame mines in ,london or i would have given you her number dont give up the diet but do find some one else xx

hi jo, my cdc is in gorton, near bellevue.
if u want her number pm me :D

the website isnt updated and a lot of the people i ring arent doing the diet or are too far im in the city centre of manchester and dont drive so need someone local really x

Good for you, there is no way that you can do this diet without tonnes of support and the CDC you choose should be fab (and most are I'm sure). I changed my CDC because my local one was lovely, but just not 'enough' for me, and now have a great one, who is really the main reason why I can do this. Hope you find someone soon.

I wish you all the luck in the luck in th world on your hunt for a good CDC. I moved from my first one because of lack of support & communication. My second CDC is pleasant to speak to, and always replies to my emails, but I am about to enter my 3rd week with her & have yet to meet her! Her work hours and mine are total opposites so I collect the packs from her husband each week, after emailing my order. I have not recd any kind of phone call at all since starting CD, from either CDC. All I know I have learned from this forum and the cd booklets. I am so alone on this and its bl**dy tough.

Very best of luck. Fingers crossed!
xx

I wish you all the luck in the luck in th world on your hunt for a good CDC. I moved from my first one because of lack of support & communication. My second CDC is pleasant to speak to, and always replies to my emails, but I am about to enter my 3rd week with her & have yet to meet her! Her work hours and mine are total opposites so I collect the packs from her husband each week, after emailing my order. I have not recd any kind of phone call at all since starting CD, from either CDC. All I know I have learned from this forum and the cd booklets. I am so alone on this and its bl**dy tough.

Very best of luck. Fingers crossed!
xx

Sarah that is terrible ... are you saying you haven't met your CDC??? We are not allowed to let other people sell Cambridge to clients .....

Awww carry on looking, I hope u find another one that supports you and motivates you at the same time :)

Hi,

You should be seen by your CDC personally. It is in breach of our agreements to allow anyone else to supply CDC packs to you.

Is the CDC's husband a joint CDC?

Have you signed a medical record form?

I reported Sez's experiences to Head Office on 16 May and was told they could do nothing without her making an official complaint. I suggested that it would be very good practice for HQ to contact Sez in order to handle her complaint pro-actively, and was assured that they would do so.

Has anything like that happened Sez?

Hi,

You should be seen by your CDC personally. It is in breach of our agreements to allow anyone else to supply CDC packs to you.

Is the CDC's husband a joint CDC?

I dont know, honestly, but I suspect not.

Have you signed a medical record form?

Yes, for both of them!

Just wanted to add, thanks for the support and to say sorry for appearing to have hijacked this thread!!

Just wanted to add, thanks for the support and to say sorry for appearing to have hijacked this thread!!

Hey dont worry Sez!! Ive found a new CDC thats to a recommendation by Cheryl (thanks hun) got my 1st appointment Thursday xx

Back