I need a sense of belonging....

lemma1968

Silver Member
..because i have just realised that my ramblings in my support group seem to be sabotaging others attempts at being 100%.

I am feeling sad and a little hurt but i will get over it. :copon:

I just want to know that I will get whatever support i need from you guys if i continue to struggle as I have done?

I can't remember ever having a discussion such as the ones i have seen this morning on CD 100% when i was a member of the LL forum.

I promise i will be a good member and not rant too often. (she says with fingers crossed behind her back :p )

ah hun, there is always a place for everyone on here!

Dont know the background to all this, but there is always support on here....i have never known such a nice bunch of people all so focused at helping others...all with a common goal in mind!

inho...rant away...thats what these message boards are for hun, but the only was to do this prpoerly is 100% all the way!

xxxx

I did have a look at what was going on in the 100% forum this morning but to be honest hun I never post their because I'm naughty!:p
Everyone is welcome here hunny and we all support each other through this as it's such a big part of your life when you're on CD but most people around you don't understand that whereas we all do.
If you ever need help just post and we'll all be there to hold your hand!;)

..because i have just realised that my ramblings in my support group seem to be sabotaging others attempts at being 100%.

I am feeling sad and a little hurt but i will get over it. :copon:

I just want to know that I will get whatever support i need from you guys if i continue to struggle as I have done?

I can't remember ever having a discussion such as the ones i have seen this morning on CD 100% when i was a member of the LL forum.

I promise i will be a good member and not rant too often. (she says with fingers crossed behind her back :p )

Hey Lemma,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I understand why you're leaving Shrinklies and hope you get the support you need here.

Although the posting around this topic has been quite intense, I'm trying to see a positive outcome from it and I think, for me, it's that (thanks to KD) there will hopefully be a clearer definition of how support groups set up in 100% should be used. As I said in the Shrinklies thread, I've posted about blips on there completely forgetting that it was 100%, but will be much more careful from now on.

So, if/when I blip and need to confess, I'll come over to the main board and vent there.

Sorry for the ramble, but just wanted to say that I understand and wish you lots and lots of luck.

Hugs
Thelma x

Thanks Thelma

I wish i could say something positive back but i feel like i did when i was at school and not part of the "in-crowd". Its not what i thought this forum was about.

I feel i have to leave the Shrinklies because i do not want to spend my life on this site having to second guess if i am saying the wrong thing, if you know what i mean.

Thelma your support has been great and i did not want to leave the group.

Good luck to you and the other Shrinklies. x

Hun why don't you join one of the teams on this forum? They're all groups of 6 so if you like the support to be more intimate then it's a great option for you.

Hey hun, not sure what's hapened (I am guessing you had a little blip?!) but of course we will listen to you on here no problemo! xxx

Why not keep membership to both groups up? You are of course more than welcome on the main board, everyone is .. :D

You have built a support network with those guys for the times when you are 100%

Then the times you blip use us?

You can have more than one set of friends :)

Aww Lexie, how nice are you?! :) xx

Why not keep membership to both groups up? You are of course more than welcome on the main board, everyone is .. :D

You have built a support network with those guys for the times when you are 100%

Then the times you blip use us?

You can have more than one set of friends :)

Lovely post Lexie.

Just to clarify though.

There is no membership for the 100% forum. Only for the Strictly SS forum

Any member can post on 100%.

The forum is for 100% no blip posts, not just for for 100% no blip members. Hope that explains :)

Everyone doing CD should feel they belong in this forum. If you have a 100% no blip post that you would like to share, feel free to post it in the 100% forum.

Thankyou :)

I said membership but meant subscription/friends with, just couldnt think of another word iyswim? :embarrased:

I said membership but meant subscription/friends with, just couldnt think of another word iyswim? :embarrased:

No probs :D And don't want to drag the conversation about it on this forum. Just wanted people to be aware that they can post in the 100% forum without membership ...as long as it's just no blip posts :)

You've had your work cut out these past two days eh KD? :)

You've had your work cut out these past two days eh KD? :)

;) Could say that..but never mind, as long as everyone has a place to go where they can find support and friendship :)

Back