i need help!!!

hello everyone..
well day four and flying...had a bad headache yeaterday so had a really early night... i got my kids a mc donanlds..i was so tempted to just have a taste of the nugget and few chips but i remebered all the advice you have given and i said NO.. woo hoo..my college uniform is already feelin loose..and i am soo much happier..
the weekend will be my test.. but i decided that if i get weighed on a monday i will be less likey to eat at the weekend..
anyway folks ...or my new diet buddies as i told my mates that is what you all are..until next time.
thanks so much again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ha ha h a
heard on video on youtube...if you havent heard it its worth a listen..its from the scott mills show and he makes a prank call to a pizza shop in scotland..

i thought it was a cool name..it took a while from my freinds to get it but you lot are on the ball..

anyway i am still doin good

xxjanexx:D

it aint my real name and i wouldnt say their enormous either lol..

have to go bed i am havin a moment...cooked boiled bacon today for the kids and its come back to life as i can hear te pan callin "come eat me in 2 luvly slices of white bread".
mouths waterin..
of to bed
night everyone

Reactions: Bea
Once you know you can resist...I think thats the trick for keeping the weight off in the future....I spent years convincing myself I was starving and then on LT could survive hunger free for weeks!!! You go girl you are doing great!!!

Back