i need help!!!

:D hi everyone
i am new on here and have had a good look... i am now thinking that i might be able to do it again..
ok, i done lipotrim and lost almost 4 stone... i stopped as i went on holiday and havent been able to get back into it again.. i might last 1 day it could be 3 but never any more than that...
please i need some inspiration... i have put up a bit of weight and so annoyed with myself...
everyday i say right to day is the day..and usually by dinner i have caved in..
has any one got any wise words.
xx

I have just gone off LT and plan to go back next year...so that does worry me a bit cos I have about 20lbs to loose. Do you think you are in the right frame of miind to start with? Maybe you need to give yourself a bit of time to get into the right frame...maybe try a low carb diet to get you into the"mood" of ssing....

thanks bea...
i think i just need a bit of support...and i am kickin myself as i no it works cause i have done it...bit i have found it hard to get back into..i wanna loose what i have put on before xmas which i no i can do and i no i will be happier but i think that maybe now that i have joined this site i might get soem inspiration and support...
i will start tomorow
and be online...incase i have a weak moment...which usually occurs at dinner time..
:D

You'll do it Norma.stits. You can't change the past, but you can change the future. Believe in yourself and you will succeed.

Go for it

thankyou rosie..
i am already feelin a more focused feom the response i am gettin..
tomorrow then will be day one...
thats it now...no more excuses...
i will be on here all day tomorrow for support ok...lol
i honestly do need it...if i get to day 5 i wil be flyin..
thankyou so much
i will keep you posted.
xx

Yes you can do it. Try to visualize how wonderful you felt when you lost that 4 stone and how wonderful you can feel again.

Hey Norma.stits how are you today? You *know* you are able to do LT, you have proved to yourself that you can do this.

As I have said before to other people, take 15 mins to sit and think about how you feel at the moment, and how bad you are feelnig that you cant stick to LT. Think about how guilty you feel when you start it and then give up. Not a good feeling is it? Its depressing.

Now imagine yourself having done a month of LT, stuck to it and having lost at least a stone. How are you feeling? Proud, chuffed to bits, and SLIM! And it only took 30 days of sticking to a simple plan. Not much time out of your whole life to ask yourself to stick to something so simple...

I have the worst willpower in the world and I managed to do this and have lost 5 and a half stone so far. Thats living proof that if I can do it, anyone can! And now I am feeling fit and fab I am never going to let anything change that!

GO FOT IT!

Norma - LISTEN TO ELLE!!!

o my god....thanks so much...this is what i needed a little support...no one i know is on LT so there isnt much support.....but i have it i have it here so a big thanks to you all... and all you guys have real well too....
i am day one a the mo and so far so good...feelin confident...
i am gonna be postin on here everyday to keep me focused..
a big thanks again.
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Norma Stits.....this site is my lifeline. I've nearly lost two stone and I'm introducing food back into my diet now. I cannot believe how quickly the time goes. It will not be long and you'll be looking back and seeing amazing losses for yourself. I remember being jealous when I saw Elle go into the 11's (jealous in a nice way Elle), but I'm not far from that myself now....although Elle is now in the 10's!!! Time really does fly and you'll acheive one goal after another. I think you should set yourself little targets. My first target was to get my BMI under 30. Little steps...you know you can do it as you have done it before.

Good luck.

sharon and everyone else that has replied... thankyou so much..i have got past dinner without cavin in which is a huge thing for me...
i honestly think with this support and kind words i can get my act together now.
day 1 nearly over....woo hoo
xxxxx

hi norma well done for getting through your first day one gone and now the next soon your first week will be over and you'll be on them scales jumping for joy .you can do it .when ever i feel like caving in i just come on here and distract myself and end up coming away feeling so much better thanks to everyone on here

You can do it hun!! Just think of fab you will look at Christmas and all the compliments you will be getting...its so worth it!! My only regret now is I didnt go on this diet sooner!!!!

feelin hungry...distractin myself right now by comming on here...i have 2 kids and made them tea and toast a while ago...i soo wanted to eat the leftovers and maybe a couple of slices thrown in for myself..BUT I NEVER..woo hoo.
i kept thinking of you said ellie... and the rest of you guys...anyway i usually stay up late but i am gonna head to bed now so i dont have a slip up..
i am really grateful for all your kind words.
xxxx jane xxxx

Early bed is the best when you feel like that....what is it with kids left overs!!! I loved to scoff bits of chicken nuggets and cold chips from my little fellas tea too....and I wondered why I put on weight!!! Well done...your will power is growing!!!

Well Norma how are you going today? I know im a bit late but better late than never eh!!

I got told today that I look like a different lady today and that felt fantastic!! I have been on and off this diet since July and to be honest I wish I had just stuck to it like Elle and Bea becasue I think we started at roughly the same time and look were I could be now!!! Ah well everyone is different!! You can do this, we are all living proof!! Go for it!

hi everyone..
well today i had to go to the chemist to get more milkshakes...i got weighesd and i have puton weight but i asked the lasy not to tell me til next week after my first weigh in...
so day 2 and ok..i was at college so was kept real busy but just got in and this is now the test. the kids are eating thier dinner and i told them to eat it all up...lol..so no leftovers..
i have a bit of headache but still determind that this time i can do..and with you guys and your kind words and motivation i really think i can..
i have about 2 stone or just a bit less to get off so i can be what i was in april so i want to do my best to that or the best part of it by xmas..
anyway everyone...
thanks again you really have helped and i will keep you updated
xxjanexx

Hi Norma, I have about 17 pounds to lose now after my first weigh in, last week I wanted to lose 2 stone and am now nearer my target.
This time next week you will be on here telling us all how much you have lost, stick with it xx

hi
norma this time last week i had 29lbs to lose to get to goal now i only have only 22 lbs! what a difference a week makes. i am now on day 8 and feeling GREAT!!! stick with it!

Debbie

well done debbie and you june and everyone who is on LT...I no it works as i did do it....its just so hard if you stop and start again... i am day 2 and stiinin here feelin as if i couldeat a scabby horse..but i wont i am gonna go bed instead..
i cant thank you all enuff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jane aka norma.stits

Back