• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i need my scales hiding

is gonna shine in 2009
HI i'm kirsty and i'm addicted to weighing myself :rolleyes:

I got up this morning and was almost 2lbs heavier than yesterday and to say i was miffed is putting it lightly i'm trying to tell myself it will right itself ( oh please weightloss god let it right itself )
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
It will honey, be brave it's just flippin' water!
Hi Kirsty
I'm on day two and have about the same amount as you to lose - how about we try together? I have been on and off the scales too I have to admit - but I go to the loo first!! xx

is gonna shine in 2009
I have been drinking loads so hope i was just holding some today. Hi Amanda there is a few of us with the same amount of weight to lose which is cool, so we can all do it together. My weigh in is at 10 tomorrow.
I only started yesterday - not to bad so far! What diet are you doing?
I'm terrible for getting on and off the scales when I'm on a diet - I usually get on them every day, morning and night! However, I am trying REALLY hard not to do that this time, and so far I've only been on them once - when I needed to weigh in (though I am admittedly only on day 3, lol).

Do you go to meetings or weigh in yourself at home?

is gonna shine in 2009
Could you not be brave and get rid of your scales all together then? I know it sounds drastic, but I didn't have any scales at home when I went to meetings last year and the not knowing scared me into sticking to the diet much better, lol.