I need some guidance please.

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by amethyst, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am 5 foot 7, and weigh near to 17 stone :eek: Omg All the weight i lost in the past has just piled back on. :(

Anyway I have started tesco shakes today, one for the morning, maybe one for lunch or a cup of soup and a sensible dinner? But with my work i may need a sensible lunch then cup a soup or shake for when i get home from work late evening.

How do i work out how many calories i need? For dinner chicken breast, veg, little potatoe and bisto gravy ? Perhaps some stuffing too. And snacks because i not keen on fruit i would rather special k mini's, and rivita with tesco light cheese spread.

I will start exercise next week as at the moment i am to tired and will be withdrawing. I will start walking my little one to playschool as of tomorrow.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

best thing to do is register with a calorie counting site, most popular one is Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com
    When you register it will give you a daily calorie limit based on your details and you can use it to track food and weight. I'm doing a slimfast calorie counting mix and i use this, makes life alot easier.
  4. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I weigh a little more than you and my rosemary conaly consultant advised me 1700, but this will go down as you loose weight. BEst advise is to have a look at the link above. Fittness pal is great and really helps you start on track. Good luck.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.