I need some ideas for breakfast

Mmm, i had cauli rice for tea last night with homemade curry using the light coconut milk that i think laura suggested she uses..

Still bleurgh to the kippers n mackeral though.. the bones, the smell, the wierd texture.. lol.. nowt as queer as folk i guess as they say we're all different! I like meaty fish :)

I'll eat anything, and my family have often baulked at me eating the previous night's take away! These days though I have an omelette, usually with pancetta, or cheese, or mushroom, but I have used prawns, salmon, tuna, crumbled corned beef, ham, chopped up peperami, anything to hand!

Hi all - sooo relieved I'm not the only one who enjoys 'non-breakfasty' foods for brekkie! My OH once made Shepherd's Pie so I could have it for breakfast on my birthday!

My fave Atkins breakfast is mozarella, salami and a couple of tomatoes (carefully carb-counted). Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs also does it for me!

MM, I like shepherds pie made with mashed cauli and broccoli instead of potato.

MMM both sound yummy, must give them a try! How'd you make shepards pie without the gravy though? N lasagne, do you still use a little tomato?

How'd you make shepards pie without the gravy though?

I just use an OXO cube and half a cup of boiling water Claire.

Try them, I do. LOL

Ooops I meant pre-Atkins Shepherd's pie, in my student days when I could scoff a field of potatoes and not put on any weight!

Laura C, that lasagne sounds lovely! That's tomorrow's dinner sorted! Thanks ;o)

This one is just as nice Hooya. :)

Back