I need to get a grip!

stivesliz

Gold Member
Ok so 3 weeks into the new me rejoin gonna do it this time blah blah blah I know that at tonight's WI I am going to maintain. It's my week mid month that I never ever lose no matter how good I've been and depite the fact that I knew this all of the last 7 days, I am gutted.

Please can everyone tell me to get a grip!

I suppose there's always that tiny sliver of hope that it's going to be different this month but I really set myself up for that disappointment. GRRR.

Ok so 3 weeks into the new me rejoin gonna do it this time blah blah blah I know that at tonight's WI I am going to maintain. It's my week mid month that I never ever lose no matter how good I've been and depite the fact that I knew this all of the last 7 days, I am gutted.

Please can everyone tell me to get a grip!

I suppose there's always that tiny sliver of hope that it's going to be different this month but I really set myself up for that disappointment. GRRR.

GET A GRIP!!! Lol

It's not a race hun and if you know you always have a duff week mid month then don't let it upset you. The main thing is to stay in control and not gain anything!! Work out your average loss per month - it may surprise you how quickly it adds up over a longer period. I know several people who only weigh once a month to stop themselves worrying week by week.

The only things I can suggest are maybe a little more body magic or success express to try to boost this week a little?!

Get a grip! :)

I know what you mean. You can expect it but it doesn't take the disappointment away, does it?

Chin up, at least it's just once a month and you'll see a loss next week x

get a grip.

and whilst you're there grab me a snickers.

;0)

Well done :)

Fantastic! Bet you're really pleased with that. Maybe you've managed to break the cycle, let us know next month :)

Oi.....

I'll come and kick your ass, what you playing at woman? lol!!

Keep up the good work, it does take time to get back into the swing of things. It does me anyway lol.

And you know I am here for you anytime you need support or just a general chat or giggle.

Love ya long time.

Stacey xxxx

Oi.....

I'll come and kick your ass, what you playing at woman? lol!!

Keep up the good work, it does take time to get back into the swing of things. It does me anyway lol.

And you know I am here for you anytime you need support or just a general chat or giggle.

Love ya long time.

Stacey xxxx

I was so happy - I went and had 2 bottles of magners and some white bread sandwiches at the pub quiz LOL - oh woops - did I type that out loud??????

I was so happy - I went and had 2 bottles of magners and some white bread sandwiches at the pub quiz LOL - oh woops - did I type that out loud??????

You motherf**ker lol!!!!

well done, pickle x

Back