I need to get back on the road!

omg hes amazing i love his little purple legs, he must have leggings on :) i want one now hmpf!!! to be honest i dont even know why im still awake lol got home from work at 9.30 and thats all i remember, the rest is a blur, then we got talking about Freddo Freaks and innapropriate lyrics that u like to sing to kids and here we are

TRUE LOVE:) Freddo is a king. If I can get my hands on another one I'll send it to you:) He's awesome! It can be our GO ON DO IT mascot! haha:) yeah I was in work until ten, came home, watched a rerun of Criminal Minds [ooh la la Derek Morgan] felt rotten, went to bed, had some pringles and diet coke and im BUZZZZZZZZZZIN now! Maybe I should go for a walk:D hahah, roaming the street at 2.47am, singing Rude Boy and dancing like a stripper. SUCCESS...!

EYE CANDY, insetad of.... real candy.
Google Image Result for http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6600000/Derek-Morgan-criminal-minds-6601349-640-400.jpg

...ive gotta watch criminal minds lol god damn! if you really loved me you'd send me yours :p ah walkin the streets dancing like a 'ho, some1s gotta do it :D

I like you, but not enough to give you my only Freddo toy! Remember I've waited 23 years for this damn Easter Egg & toy! I'll see if I can find one though, I'm actually searching t'internet now! Yeah Criminal Minds is a must! You should hear him talking to Garcia who works with them... He calls her 'Babygirl', its BRILLIANT. YUM YUM FREDDO & MORGAN:D

I'm gonna make a song called Dancin like a ho'!

lookin on that thar t'internet! whats the lyrics gonna be? "I like dancin like a ho', dancin like a ho', touch me but keep ur hands off my freddo"? I should sell those lyrics I'd make millions for sure, no lie

NO LIE! That was awesome. DIBS!
Just gotta get some real sleazy music in the background. I'm thinkin.. steal Snoop Doggs stuff?

omg how about the tune to 'black and yellow' - i googled the lyrics, i dont wanna look stooopid ya know

Yeah ah ha
you know what it is
Black and yellow, black and yellow
(repeated)

[Chorus]
Yeah ah ha, you know what it is
everything I do, I do it big
Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin
I'm a Freaky Freddo with leggings *****
reppin my town when you see me you know everything
I put it down from my whip to my diamonds

WHIP AND DIAMONDS!!! pimped freddo loooooooooooooooool :D

aw it put stars over the expletive lol

omg how about the tune to 'black and yellow' - i googled the lyrics, i dont wanna look stooopid ya know

Yeah ah ha
you know what it is
(repeated)

[Chorus]
Yeah ah ha, you know what it is
everything I do, I do it big
Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin
I'm a Freaky Freddo with leggings *****
reppin my town when you see me you know everything
I put it down from my whip to my diamonds

WHIP AND DIAMONDS!!! pimped freddo loooooooooooooooool :D

You, my Devon friend, are a genius!

well i do try :D ooooooh links to keep me entertained :)

oh dear :(

soooooooooo hungry hungry HUNGRY!!!! lol wanna eat absolutely everything in sight

i love your logic lol think i might just have a naughty day, i wanna eat chocolate and buttery toast and have a curry later nom nom nom nommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if you're doing it, do it, just cut the portion that you'd USUALLY have:)

takes the edge off i guess, makes a naughty day not quite so naughty :)

Back