I need to loose 2 stone by April 2011... I can do it right?

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by CarlyThomas, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. CarlyThomas

CarlyThomas Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well Ive tried Capsiplex tablets for the last 3 weeks and lost.... wait for it.... NOTHING!!

So I am trying out MAXITONE sculptress. Fingers crossed as time is ticking away.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Forget the pills, you can lose 2 stone easily by diet and exercise by summer this year! x

4. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I agree, forget the tablets they dont work. Count calories and exercise. 2 stone is easily achievable by the summer. To get to my wedding goal I need to loose 4.5lbs - but in reality when I get there I might aim for a whole stone more!

5. northenlass

northenlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    1st9.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    1st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.4lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    with diet and exercise it not only easier but a healthier way to do it i have lost 2 stone in 2 months on slimming world with out being hungry good luck with the weight loss you will do it

6. x_ali_x

x_ali_x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.1%)
    ditch the pills :D eat less and move more and you will have 2 stone off well before next year the hard part is maintaining the weight loss and keeping it off. pills are a quick fix imo and once its off you stop taking them but keep eating the same so it goes back on, if you change your eating habits it'll stay off.

best of luck

7. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    I can also recommend SW - I'm 4lb off 2 stone in 7 weeks and I think it's slowed down this week because I've not eaten ENOUGH!

Have a look around the forum and see if there is a "diet" that suits you because you have LOADS of time yet!

8. DebbieMiller1981

DebbieMiller1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    I agree- you have loads of time. I have lost 6 stone in 8 months and so you can def lose 2 by april. Just find a plan which works for you and get active. You will feel great for doing it xx

9. CarlyThomas

CarlyThomas Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Took you girls advice!!

Ok I read what you said and binned the tablets ha ha they were rubbish! Guess I was looking for a miracle or an easy way out, which there isn't one!!

I joined weight watchers at the beginning of April. Took me nearly 3 months to loose 10 pounds. I find it very restrictive, every time I lost weight they reduced my points!! 17 last time I went.

After getting really fed up with losing half a pound a week. I joined Slimming World. WOW what a diet. Its fantastic!! I'm loving the food!!

How many Syns should I have? Should I have the same amount everyday?? Confused.com!!

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes or you can use them weekly. The usual amount is either 10-15 per day or 70-105 per week. The idea is to fit the plan around your lifestyle. The only thing I would recommend is if you are going to use them weekly have most in the first part of the week and less in the days before WI. Good luck with SW, it is a fantastic plan x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.