I need to share my success!!!

Well done Hellie, it's SUCH a boost when things really start moving again. Thanks to your earlier thread, and Rosie's one about cutting down on free foods, we're also back on track.

Congratulations on reaching the 9 stone milestone, and Very Best of Luck on the rest of the journey to target!

Aw, mate- I can't tell you how absolutely over the moon I am at this news, so God knows how you must feel.

You have really stuck with it through all the ups and downs, where many others have fallen completely off the wagon. You are proof that determination and effort really do pay off.... inspiring

Congratulations- It couldn't have happened to a nicer person

xxxxxxx

CP has put this so well! I completely and utterly concur!!

Bah! You're all so lovely! I have to admit to being slightly emotional reading your replies. Thank you!

It could also be something to do with * week being imminent and hormones going haywire...but you're all still lovely.

At risk of going a bit Gwyneth on you, I couldn't have got where I am now without the fantastic support of everyone here, honestly.

oscars-gwyneth-paltrow.jpg

Bet you look better in that frock than her though

xxxx

pmsl! I have bigger boobs, for a start!

So pleased for you Hellie, tried to rep you but I need to spread it around! :D

Very well done for sticking with it, and congratulations on now being a skinny-malinkey 9st-summat!

Back