• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need to share my success!!!

I have lost 2 and a half lbs this week (which in itself is a huge thing to celebrate for me, as I'm usually quite a slow loser) but...

I am in the 9 stone zone!!!!

I had NO idea it would happen this week. None! I am so thrilled it's ridiculous.

Sorry for the huge 'yay me' post, but I just can't hold in my excitement! I've been going for the 9s as my target for so long and I never really believed I would get there, even though I was striving for it.

So...YAY SLIMMING WORLD!!!! Stick with it folks...it really, really, does work :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done! So pleased for you :D
fantastic - good on you!!!!
Well done Hellie!!!! Congratulations on all your hard work! Enjoy your success!!! xxx
Wooo hoooo!

Well done xx
wow, what a result :) well done hellie x x
Hellie Hellie Hellie, fandabidooza hooray soemthing for you to celebrate. What if anything did you do differently ??? xxx
I'm convinced it's the calorie counting combined with SW, really I am! I've been doing it for 30 days now, and I have lost consistently in that time, but in increasing amounts and I think my body is starting to respond as I was hoping it would!
I don't deprive myself in any way, I am still SW-ing it through and through (unless I go off the wagon...but then I get right back on it again).