I need to share my success!!!

Just noticed, Hellie, that we've got similar targets. I should challenge you to a race to the finish line but you sound to be so much more "in the zone" than I am at the moment. I'm focussed during the week but struggle at weekends with family get togethers. I just seem to be maintaining - don't know if I could be ar*ed to calorie count.

Just noticed, Hellie, that we've got similar targets. I should challenge you to a race to the finish line but you sound to be so much more "in the zone" than I am at the moment. I'm focussed during the week but struggle at weekends with family get togethers. I just seem to be maintaining - don't know if I could be ar*ed to calorie count.

We can if you like! I am quite in the zone, but believe me, that can all change rather rapidly in the uppy/downy world of Hellie!

I am only cals counting as a by-product of keeping an electronic food diary using myfitnesspal.com Well, that's how it started anyway, but I've fast become hooked!

Well done!!

that's fantastic! The last few pounds can be so hard to shift but you are showing us it can be done:) Have a great week.

Fantastic hun, well done xxx

Well done, Hellie! 9 stone something is fab. You must now see the light at the end of your slimming tunnel!!!

xx

Last edited:
That is brilliant well done! can't wait until i get into the 9 stone zone! I was over the moon when i got in the 10 stone zone, had not been there for a while lol! just love slimming world its so fab!! xx

A HUGE Whoop Whoop for you! Brilliant acheivement - well done !!!!! :):):):) x

Aw, mate- I can't tell you how absolutely over the moon I am at this news, so God knows how you must feel.

You have really stuck with it through all the ups and downs, where many others have fallen completely off the wagon. You are proof that determination and effort really do pay off.... inspiring

Congratulations- It couldn't have happened to a nicer person

xxxxxxx

Well done you! I got into the 10s last WI so I can totally relate to your joy! Congrats!

Back