I NEED YOU!

Hi Chassy

I have been using the lunch bag you gave me every day but on Wednesday I fancied salad and subway salad is lush. I'm finding it easier to follow the diet now I'm at work as I am up for breakfast and my mind is occupied. I really don't think I will break this diet now I am not craving food just alcohol occasionally now and today I had 3 people say how they could tell i'd lost weight. I'm planning to get some body magic in via a Zumba class (or two) :banana dancer:and will probably start next week. I really want to play tennis as well just need to book a court to play and convince Ian and the kids that its a good plan.
Yes we will have to get the before bikini pics sorted but it's going to be a long time until the after picture is ready for me lol.
Broome looks lovely. Will you have time to explore while you're there? Where is it you said you and the family were going for your hols?
re body: I caught a glimpse of rib in the mirror this morning but strangely I am feeling really fat at the moment, I feel bigger than I did 18lbs ago, Weird!!

anyway today's nosh:

Week 6 day 4 green
B-grapes, yoghurt, banana
L-peach, chicken(B), 4x light cheese triangles(A),grapes
T-chicken (B) and spicy rice n veg

snacks:don't know...I may save my syns for a few (too many) vodkas on Saturday or have the usual mini flake and/or monster munch :D

sxx

Loved your post sis! I know what you mean - I had a funny day last week where I felt a bit chunky but the scales told me the truth. Losing weight freaks the body out eh! I am glad you are having breakfast and taking your lunch to work...great planning - I believe that you will stick to the plan now - 18lbs - wow! that is shedloads of weight eh! Yoghurt and fruit is lovely in the morning too - very fresh and light. I have boiled some more eggs tonight and made the sw cheese chive scones - yum. I had a mish mash for tea - greek salad, sw cheese scones, pasta, eggs n sprinkles and some chicken - we had a smorgasbord of food that the kiddies call a snacky tea - it was lovely, They had melon, bananas, apple and chocolate dip for dessert but I went outside at that point to hang and fold washing..... I was so full! I had the usual for lunch and breakfast, lots of hot water and some wine tonight. I am going to tan my new changing body on my lounger this weekend - gonna be real fitty by Monday lol!:8855:.

We are going to Busselton, Margaret River and Mandurah for our trip. looks nice.

Working can make a big difference to what you eat that's for sure as your day is more full and the fridge is not so close. I hope you have lots of fruit on your desk for when you feel hungry or bored!

What is your target this week..2,3,4? I am hoping for 2 but would be happy with 1lub too. We'll see on Monday. How is Moll doing ...is she still following the plan too?

I am glad that people have started to notice your fab loss....it is very obvious to me as I don't see you so often but people who see you every day often don't notice so much. Darren doesn't mention it until I prompt him - it's a bit annoying actually. I can't put my finger on his thoughts at all - blokes are so weird. Anyway it doesn't matter - I don't need spousal interest to do what makes me feel better! I think they panic a bit lol!

It was funny tonight, I told him that we will be taking it in turns making Dinner from now on as I make dinner 6 out of 7 nights if not more and it is not fair - he was baffled! Men will take, take, take as long as they are given the opportunity eh! He couldn't argue though so I am looking forward to playing with the children after school for 3/4 nights of the week whilst my meal is produced. - Nice!
It is swimming tomorrow for the children - Darren is working so I am taking them and then garden in the afternoon in my keeny haha! It is going to be hot hot hot!

I got lots of soups on special today I know that sw isn't very happy with soup but I love it for my lunch and it fills me up. Yum!Anyway, I am off to bed now - I have had a hard day.

Off to bed now chick - love you lots

CX

Helloooo sisterrrrr

well today I am enjoying a few vodkas a day early and b4 u say anything I deserve them :p. U need to stop being naughty on SW honestly wine, tinned soups etc where will it end. I started on a red day as we were meant to be going to Southfields for tea but Rosie was exhausted after a hard day at school lol and went to bed. So I changed to green. This was after searching Asda for duck and finally finding a whole one at Tesco to make the chinese duck recipe in the free booklet with this months sw mag. On arriving home with a full duck I discovered that the recipe required marinading said duck for 6-8 hours it was already 7.15pm so having my tea in the early hours wasn't going to work out. So grabbed a pasta n sauce as quick and easy and i was starvin marvin as they say.

MEN!!!!! lol can't live with them..... can't live with them haha

Todays strange menu
week 6 day 5 Green
B-bacon(4syns), quorn sausage(1syn), tomato,egg and ketchup (1syn)
L-ham (B), cheese light triangles x4 (A), grapes, apple
T-pasta n sauce and cheese(B)

snacks :-vodka-wont know until the morning :break_diet:, kiwi, skinny milk (6 syns)

OMG I had forgot about the bacon at breakfast and cheese at lunch should have stuck on red heyho. Will just get back on track tomorrow.

Keep at it sister I really need ur help so please don't stop sw :sign0009:

eek! forgot to mention snacks/syns on day 4.....I had.....wait for it.....No I did not have monster munch.....No I did not have flake..... I had.......choc gems (6.5syns) :D

Last nights snacks-small flake (4),monster munch(5.5)and total for vodka (25isn).not too bad but will rescue today if possible.i am having a red day here is todays planned menu

Week 6 day 6 red

B-bacon,egg,toms,mushrooms ketchup(1)

L-duck from sw,cucumber,spring onions,bread(b) hoisin sauce(2)

T-southfields so will prob hav steak or chicken with salad n mb few syns on bbq sauce.

Snacks-fruit if need

Morning Sloane and Chassy - I absolutely love your joint diary! Wish my sis was doing slimming world as well but she does lighter life you've had amazing losses, well done, I'm 41 and have been messing about with this weight malarky since i had my son in 2009, determined to do it this time xxx

Hi Donnajt....Welcome to Slinksville Avenue :D I bet your sister will be thinking of swapping to sw after your fab 10lb loss this week especially if she sees all the lovely food you've been eating. It's great having Chassy egging me on and all the fab recipes, inspiration and great folks on here are a big help too. I can't wait to go shopping for a new outfit at Xmas cos I know I'm going to be lots slimmer and I'm planning my first new years eve out with hubby since the kids were born. Are you treating yourself at Xmas too? X

My sis Claire has done slimming world, but i think now since she has been on Lighter Life she will always do it when necessary - personally I couldn't do it - abstinence from food...forget it - but the weight does fall off really quickly, I think my sister lost nearly 4 stone in just under 3 months and looked amazing...she has a stone she "plays" with now and when she goes over that stone, she goes back on Lighter Life for a couple of weeks. Interestingly, they have a nutrionalist and she gave my sis a diet sheet to suit her, so claire intends to follow this diet once she shifts these excess pounds again - but its really amazing, it includes full fat everything but in small measures!

To be honest, if there is a celebration I celebrate - I don't go overboard but I eat what everyone is is eating, cos i know that i am going to get up the next day and be good, does that make sense? previously i would use a bad day to go on a self loathing train and an excuse to pig out for a few weeks!

Longterm I want to be a size 14 for my summer holiday next july

Hi there Sis and a very warm and focused welcome to donnajt! Glad you love our posts - so do we eh Sloane!? I don't think I would have had the same drive without my sis (who is older by the way):) egging me on and posting all of her fab losses. I find I want to keep losing for you too Sloane - we are so great!

Well it is weigh in time tomorrow and I am quietly confident after a groovy loss when I did a pre weigh-in weigh-in this morning! I will not spill the beans until it is confirmed tomorrow as who knows what can happen overnight!!:eek:

Here is yesterday and today on the nosh front!

B: Fruit and yoghurt - full rockmelon yesterday and full honeydew today;)
L: Prawn curry and rice both days (Massive king prawns, passata, curry powder, onions, garlic) - I HAD SECONDS TOO!
D: 1 slice Wholegrain (naughty) toast and pate (rubbish and bluuuuurk!) Steak, salad and eggs on Saturday and roast chicken dinner tonight - chicken, brocolli, carrots, pots and just a smidge of gravy.
S: Wine, eggs n sprinkles and tonight I have just finished my cheese and crackers - yum!

I was fab today as I took Schmoo to a party and lots of goodies were offered to me which I declined......I had a huge amount of prawn curry and rice before going and it was great for warding of the snackiness!

I tried all of my sunny dresses on today - they all fit really well but now I am thinking that I want to be size less -we will see - it may be because I have spent the weekend in an ill fitting bikini! So funny letting it all hang out (literally)! Things need toning now - another challenge lol! Darren made a peculiar noise when he came into the bathroom tonight so I am thinking that the plan is definitely doing its thing! I though I may have to start locking the door!:girlpower:

Well it is nearly time for bed so I will sign off but before I do.....

Donna - sw is great because it is something that you can stay with your whole life....if small portions don't fit then it is so wonderful. it is easy to follow the main principles wherever you are - you can always get vegetables, herbs, meat, pasta, rice, potatoes, eggs and yogurt eh! easy peasy. I loved your response about not dwelling on a night of grub debauchery too...I have never stopped drinking on sw but I do knock the choc bars and cakes on the head. I have not found quark here but in the UK when I wanted the something sweet, I had quark, toffee muller and crumbled mikado for a few syns and I stuck to french fries or quavers when having a few crispies with my wine... gorgeous! You have had such a great start to your weight loss .....10lbs....marvelous - you have just got to keep it going - perhaps you only need 2lbs a week now - a nice healthy loss by anyone's standards! Keep up the flabfight (christmas is coming)...I know Sloane and I will! Weigh in tomorrow and every Monday - please post to help keep us all on track! I look forward to your post! Hey and let us know what you are scoffing!

By the way Sloane.... are magic pancakes made with porridge oats? - please provide the recipe as the cheese and chive sw scones are a family fave and I want to keep piquing slimming world interest in our home!

Loads of love & slinkiness!

Chassy x

Magic porridge is 35g porridge oats with a muller lite (or other yog) leave over night in fridge, then add a beaten egg in the morning
I add two eggs and use oatso simple syrup(add 2 syns). I use my hand whisk to blend as hate lumps. These are like american pancakes and make about 7. You will be able to turn them over easy Chas once the first side is cooked but cook slowly as otherwise the inside is still too soggy.....Trial and error!

Is there any rivalry between you?
No Donnajt think we got all that out of the way when we were younger. for my part i feel really proud when Chas achieves what she sets out to do or when things go well for her and I hate it when they don't. saying that she now live in Australia and the green eyed monster bugs out now and again :ashamed0005:

Today was a disaster... I set off to Southport for a sw friendly picnic on the beach with the kids and Ian. With the hope of some body magic in the form of beach tennis and walking around instead......2 hours stuck in traffic and moving only 5 miles max. Trip abandoned :cry:but I feel fed up as I really wanted to do some kind of activity today but after that I couldn't be a@*ed. I think that I will try to eat less bananas next week as I can usually see my weight loss for the week by Wednesday and up til then I had lost zilch and I had been 100% and maybe cut my syns down to a max of 10 and just have one treat. I need to lose an average of 2lbs a week to hit my Xmas target and wont be happy with anything less.

week 6 day 7 extra easy

B-monster munch (5.5) and coffee
L-cheese triangles x2 (part A) on buttie (B+2 Ian picked up big loaf) with ham, onion and tomato. apple
T-red curry and wedges (2syns for coconut milk)

Hey Chas can I send spice mixes to you (customs)????

snacks: 3 vodkas (12)- got a feeling this may be joined by some ciders as I feel like falling off the wagon for a night. Weirdly, I am also craving cigarettes what is my mind doing to me :whistle:

(who is older by the way):)

and wiser :p

Forgot to say...Chas u need to check out donnajt's thread she is a SW veteran and lots of ideas there. xx

Hi there Slimming World dudes - Donnjt is a sw veteran for sure - didn't realise - nice one! Hey Sloane - loved the wiser thing! You are so funny - where do you get your ideas from!:D

Thank you for the pancake recipe - I will do them this weekend. They sound very filling indeed! Yum!

I am working from home today so thought I would post early before I start my graft! I have just walked the children to school/nursery so am ready for a snack now. Great feeling when I got up this morning - my groovy loss had stuck with me making me 11st 2lbs now - fantastic - 13lbs lost and 6 to go. I am quite gobsmacked that I lost 4lbs in one week. This means I have hit my Broome target so I may change it and go for 11 stone for Broome. I think the curry had a lot to do with it, all the spices speeding up my metabolism lol! I am going to put a big pan on at lunchtime then I can add prawns or chicken as I fancy them in the week - beaut!

Can't wait to see your loss today Sloane and yours too donnajt - hoorah for slimming world! Traffic jams are devils for putting you on a back foot the stress and being cooped up makes you want a drinkie - so why not have a few........no ciggies though as that is gross!

Love you lots (not you donnjt - obviously!)

Cx

Ciao for now!

Lalalalalalalala - I am on the approach to Slinkyville boulevard!:character00100:

Good morning all

Fab loss sister :winner:I may have to adopt your curry technique too.
I have shaved off another 2lbs this morning :). Last night I was very naughty and I don't want to talk about it.....but I definitely didn't have a cigarette those days are over.
I need to sort out the evening meal plan tonight as I feel lost not knowing what we are having. This week I am going to be extra good as I would love a 4lb loss which would give me my Club10 but if not the week after will do :D

Week 7 day 7 ????don't know yet
B-yoghurt and fruit
L-ryvitas (B) and cheese triangles (A)
T-TBA

Well Done Sis! - Great loss again! :D See, you can have treats and have a sound weight loss! - another block of butter hitting the highway! I am so glad that your breakfast has improved - my eyes nearly popped out when I saw you had monster munch and coffee for breakfast - that is crazy!:eek:.

After my last post, I had 4 eggs and sprinkles, 2 free yoghurts, prawn curry and rice for lunch and dinner, a pear , 5 kettles of hot water, pepsi max. I am so full now - I can't fit in my cheese and crackers! I do however, have room for a glass or two of chilled heaven whilst watching tv and another hot water or two before bed.

I took Missy Moo to the doctors this afternoon as she fell and banged her head at nursery. She seemed OK afterwards but I wanted to make sure. Doc says she seems fine but to keep an eye on her. She is such a little gem! It breaks my heart when she gets hurt....my curly girly!

I reckon that your club 10 is a definite goer this week if you stick to the plan and leave the syns alone! Why not up your fruit intake too as this may stop you craving choccies and crisps which are no good for your bod and are preventing you from changing your diet for good. Are you getting your 5 a day chickadee?

Glad you didn't puff on the killsticks hun! What a great result -

I have been looking at new swimwear as I will be treating myself to two new bikines when I get to target as the ones I have tie on the sides and the tops has tiny triangle cups. They look awful really although they expose plenty to the sun....I can't imagine what Darren was thinking when I was in the garden this weekend.......joggly joggles jiggly jiggles hehehehehe!

Gosh I just posted my post before I had finished it .........anyway....keep up the fantastic slinky activity and I look forward to a wonderfully healthy post tomorrow. Take care and munch on!

Love Cx

Helloooo

Hope princess is ok after her bump Chas?
Have you done your bikini pic yet? At this rate you wont have a b4 and after pic for when you get your new kinis.

Decided to have a green day today in the end sooo...
added a boiled egg to todays lunch
T-2 x bacon (4 syns), sw chips, beans and cheese(B) and ketchup (1syn)

On another note I now have £80 saved in my Australia fund :character00180:from not drinking as much....It may take a while but I will get out to see you sooner or later. There may even be enough in the pot for some cool shades :cool:
love and hugs to you all Sxx

Great Sloane...Princess Prettylina is fine - thank you your nice wishes.

Our keeny pics are so not happening - I keep forgetting - you are funny (no before and after) I still have a way to go this will sound weird but.... I think because my body tone is different now that I am older - I may need to adjust my target - I am not sure I will feel right at 10st10lbs. I will decide when I have maintained for a couple of months as things move around eh!

A green day is nice - so filling eh! I love sw chips, eggs and beans or tinned spaghetti or mushy peas and loads of vinegar - who is dieting - not us! I do find that red days make you feel lighter by bedtime though - not sure why - I love steak n salad on a red or extra easy day.

I cannot believe I have run out of fruit! Only one orange and 3 apples left in the fridge and I am not going to the farmers' market till Thursday night! The children take 5 pieces of fruit each to school each Monday for sip n crunch but I seem to be going through more and more each fortnight. I usually have 2 bags of massive navel oranges, 6-8 melons, 3 bags of apples, 2 bags of pears, 2 big bags of bananas, 4 large punnets of gigantic strawberries and a bag of kiwis. I always have to get more strawberries and bananas. The children love banana butties for their breakfast - what a great breakfast on multigrain bread eh! Keeps them going for sure. This doesn't even include all the veggies, pasta, passata, tinned veg, fish and meat I get - you should see my trolley it looks like there is a sale on! We will go there together for lots of fresh produce for our plan when you get here - superdupes!

I am glad that your Oz fund is stacking up - I will love having you to stay - we will take care of you food and lodgings so don't even think about that. When are you thinking of coming or will you just wait and see how the fund progresses. To help you on your way, I will send you 250 pounds towards it if you hit target for Christmas! Challenge on! Obviously I will send it before if you hit target earlier! What a great incentive - perhaps you could come with Mum! LOL! You will certainly have enough for cool shades!:flirt2::peep:

I have been back in the office again today so no time for snacking really!

B: Fruit n yoghurt
L: Winter vegetable soup, forme yoghurt, apple
D: Beef casserole with peas ( lean steak, passata, 4 bay leaves, carrots, 4 onions, 2 stock cubes, 2 teaspoons of gravy powder) all cooked for 8 hours in the slow cooker - wow!)
S: Cheese n crackers, wine, 2 cappuccinos, 2 litres hot water

Anyway - off to check my emails now

Keep it all up chickadee and plan, plan, plan! MWAH!

CX

Thanks Chas. Phew! 57 lubs in 15 weeks :eek: challenge and a half that Chassy but I'll give it my best shot. I find your posts so inspirational but they do make me hungry. I am going to see how the funds go for Oz probably August but I will need to see what the air fares are like nearer the time and it will also depend on work etc as to when I come. Mum has already said she wants to come with me when I go, so I hope you have room. I will take you up on your lovely offer of lodgings and I have not forgotten your promise of a sun bed :D . Back to the diet update:

Week 7 day 2 red

B-yoghurt
L-boiled egg, home made mushroom soup, 2 ryvitas(B) 2xlight cheese(part A)
T-steak, sw friendly au poivre sauce (1/2syn), new spuds(B) broccoli

snacks: apple, choc gems (6.5)

I've made a strange concoction for lunch tomorrow: leftover spuds with cooked peppers and onions, 1tbsp hoisin(2syns), splash of soy sauce S+P....it smells good.

Back