Just a quickie

Week 7 day 3 Green

b-2x big toast + jam (b +4),yoghurt

L-potato surprise,egg,apple

T-sweet chilli chicken(b +2) veg and rice

Snacks-3xcheese triangles(part a),apple

Last edited:
Hi there guys,

Thanks for your boosty message Donnajt!....Are you able to share your results for last week? Hope so... ;-)

Hey Sloane - how was your weird concoction/potato surprise - would you eat it again?

Here is my noshynoshnosh for yesterday and today:

B: Yoghurt & orange, cuppa tea
L: King Prawn Madras and rice -my usual recipe
D: Chow Mein mince (packet mix - few syns - extra lean mince (5 star mince here) carrot, capsicum, peas, rice and a few noodles.
S: Cheese n crackers, 1 cappuccino, apple, pear

B: apple and yoghurt
L: Tomato & Basil soup
D: Rice, corn, lemon chicken and green beans (Darren made this as I have said he needs to share the cooking - 50/50!) It was ermmmmm different!
S: Cheese n crackers with tomatoes, 2 x cappuccinos, hot water x 2 litres of hottie.

I tootled off to the farmers market after work today and Coles delivered tonight so I have a full pantry, freezer and fridge. I have prepped 4 large punnets of strawberries - we had some for dessert tonight and I have put a massive salad of cucumber, tomatoes and capsicum in a large keepfresh tub so I can make easy meals. Fillet steak was half price today so we will have that on Saturday night with salad, the children love it too so I got two big packets with 6 large steaks in $8 (go figure!) I could have bought a massive full fillet for a bit more but I still have some in the freezer and wanted lots of chicken, another bag of prawns and some BBQ things as we are meeting our new chums - and their two boys on Sunday. We are having a BBQ at the lagoon - brilliant - the boys love their sons!

We met them at swimming lessons and then saw them at the lagoon the other week - they live near the lagoon and came out on sponsor visas in November last year - they are really nice.

I said to Darren that we need to mooch socially now to build a network out here - everyone is in the same boat so it is all so positive and so easy to meet up without even having to clean you house! All the parks and beaches have BBQs and tables to prep some grub and generally it's free although we had to pay 20c once!

I am planning a lot of prawn dishes (probably curry as I love it) and some simple white fish this weekend and next week with asparagus and baby corn with a jacket potato one night or I may do a sw fish n chips with mushy peas........yuuuuummmmmy!

I bought the usual treats for the boys and Darren today - a few biccies, choccies and crispies but so weird how I don't want to eat them at all. I have this focus that I don't want them - weird but I know that not drinking coffee so much during the day is stopping my afternoon choc craving. I am so full with the grub that I am having and so busy too that I don't need any quick sugar fix-type foods and if I am having a few wines, I make sure I have eggs n sprinkles and this stops me eating crisps. When I made sw chips the other night, I made extra so I could microwave them and add loads of vinegar to trough whilst watching tv....I almost put them in newspaper! I am going to do that for the children one night.

My loss has stuck with me this week and I am hoping for my 2lbs before I get to Broome as we are going to ride a camel on the beach and wouldn't want to put it through a harrowing experience (or for it to flip me into the sand)!

Hope you are planning well - it certainly seems so and it is so fab about your breakfasts!

Off to bed now - want to get in early and finish early tomorrow~to start the weekend with my babes!

Ciao for now

Cx

Helloooo

Potato surprise was lovely and I will definitely make it again.
:eek: wow the meat prices out there are really cheap I would love to be able to afford proper steak but usually resort to smart price. Its probably a good job though because I adore steak and would go overboard if it was that cheap here.
I'm glad you are starting to build up your social network now you have settled in. make sure you make plenty of Aussie friends as well as I read on a forum once that many poms return home because they didn't make enough links with the locals.
Think our summer(what there was) is probably over already as it's rain, rain and more rain.
I am knackered tonight as I didn't leave work until 7pm as I had peer mentor training and had forgotten to pull the chicken out for our chicken dinner so I let the kids and Ian have a chippy tea instead. How good am I? very good because I didn't have any....not even a chip off their plates even though they were calling my name. Things are great on the job front... the Vice Chancellor has mentioned in a letter addressed to new students that if he could give 2 pieces of advice one would be to make sure they contact the SLOs for study support...yippee 4 years and we are now an established and highly recommended service.
Mums dropped off some plants for under my lounge window where i have created a flower bed so i will get some body magic in turning the soil and raking it through before planting. Not sure if i mentioned that i have booked Zumba for Monday night after work so i'll be wobbling my bits:banana dancer:

week 7 day 4 Green
B-yoghurt, 2 aldi bars(B)
L-banana, pear
T-prawns(B) with spicy rice n veg

snacks: glass cider(4), 5 mint imperials(5)

Enjoy your BBQ Chas love and miss you all loads. XXX

Hi Sis,

Glad the potato surprise worked out - yummy recipes are the key to weight loss eh! Your grub was minimal today eh! Fruit for lunch - were you not starving? Here is my nosh for today:

B: Yoghurt and an enormous amount of strawberries - I kept munching and munching
L: Italian Minestrone soup with pasta, vanilla cheesecake yoghurt (free! and so gorgeous I cannot tell you!)more strawberries, 1 persimmon
D: LOL! Big Mac, salad and diet coke
S: Large orange, 2 eggs n sprinkles (will prob have two more in a minute), wine, 1 cappuccino, 2 litres of hot water.

I have swimming with the children tomorrow morning as Darren is working then I will be cleaning the house and then tanning my reducing frame in the garden in the afternoon! The children will probably have slip n slide out.

Hope you will be on Skype for a catch up - fingers crossed for our weight losses this week - just two more days until weigh in. I feel skinnier but we will see!

I will be making a great beef curry for dinner tomorrow - gonna bob it in the slow cooker early on so it falls apart - yum! I am gonna serve it with rice. I have bought some storm jars today and some candles so I can sit out in the garden at night and chill as it is getting warmer now. 27/28 this weekend. The cicadas have started making that noise you hear on holidays too (juts fab!).I showed the storm jars to Darren and said these are so we can see when we are sitting outside playing backgammon and having a few grogs! He just looked at me hahahahaha! Men do not understand ambience one bit!

When you and Mum come out, we can play queenie in the candlelight with a kitty! lol!

Darren is going to look at a ramshackle boat for him to do up tomorrow after work..........blooming heck! He will need to get a skippers licence before he can take it out and will need a seaworthiness check but it will be good for him I think.

I will be staying on dry land with my children!

Anyway - love and miss you too but as I love this place.....Massive hug from all of us!

CX :bighug:

Hi Chas
Sorry I wont be on skype tomorrow (Saturday) as I am at work for enrolments all day. I'm going to do my gardening on Sunday and finish transcribing my focus group dissertation stuff....wish i'd just paid to get it done in the first place as would have completed all my analysis by now if I had :mad:

Hi everyone else out there in cyberspace hope you are all having a good week and good losses x

I didn't get chance for dinner yesterday as we were setting up training and ran out of time so I just grabbed some fruit. Not much better today, I forgot my lunch but luckily had a couple of Ryvitas in my drawer.
had a few extra snacks last night: small flake (4syns) also forgot to mention on Wednesday night had some egg fried rice for supper.

Week 7 day 5 green
B-2 aldi cereal bars(B) pear
L-apple 2 Ryvitas (3 syns???)and 2xcheese triangles (part A)
T-beef(B) and bean casserole with mash
snacks: having a few ciders tonight, egg, apple and a couple of mouthfuls of tomorrows pasta n sauce :D

I wont be on here tomorrow so here's my planned 'green' menu (subject to finding time for lunch)

B-beans and egg on 2x toast(B)
L-pasta n sauce + maybe a couple of cheese triangles (part A)
T-sw friendly pizza 8? syns if I use a Warburtons square wrap or free if I try Mr Mash version +cheese (partA+B), mushrooms, onions and peppers and I might syn some pepperoni may serve with sw chips.......wish it was tomorrow yummm!!!

Hi Sis,

You work too hard ..I hope you can see the light at the end of the tunnel with your dissertation! ;-).

RE: Your menu ....Too right Yumm!!!! The great thing about sw is you can have tomorrows food today if it the free stuff! Love it. I have had a weird snacky day today........here is the low down!

B: Watermelon (a lot! - so much that I felt like some kind of watermelon junkie!) Yoghurt, cuppa tea, hot water
L: King prawns with sprinkles - done in the over, 2 eggs n sprinkles
D: Hot beef madras, boiled rice,
S: Wine, hotties, 3 beef crisps (Missy Moo fed them to me - bless her!) strawberries

It is BBQ day tomorrow so easy peasy on the sw food front and hopefully a nice walk on the beach!

I am cleaning in the morning too as didn't get chance today! so body magic should be on overdrive - sneak preview on weight looked good this morning but will wait n see for Monday!

Try to log on to keep your motivation going chickadee and plan, plan, plan.

Love u lots

Cx

I would have eaten more if Darren had been home - but the squidgies kept me so busy!

changes to day 6: B-spaghetti and marmite on 1x toast(3) ; L-sandwich at work turkey and stuffing. T=12 syns and A+2xB for pepperoni and veg Pizza

week 7 day 7 red

B-bacon, quorn sausage(1), tomatoes, mushrooms, 2x poached eggs and ketchup(1)
L-cheese(A) and tomato on toast (B) ketchup (1/2), 1/2 apple
T-chicken, spuds(B) cauliflower, carrots, gravy (1/2) and mint sauce (1)

snacks: mini flake (4), monster munch(5.5), banana, frozen cup drink(1) apple , ham

Hi there -Hope you are getting over your working weekend! I did not bother cleaning this weekend - just the essentials - toilets, sinks n baths - the floors were not calling me at all! LOL! Darn it, no body magic with the hoover n mop! When you see how much floor there is her you will know what I mean!

How did you get on... your food diary has looked good for the last week so you should be looking at a loss without a doubt! Let me know what has slid from your chops n hips asap. I am off to bed now and off to Broome in the morning for two nights. I should be able to post tomorrow as I have got the best mobile coverage provider so I am contactable no matter where I am - within reason! (Not bush hahaha!)

Anyway, I have had another good loss this week with another 2 of the suckers disappearing (so pleased!) This means I have hit my Broome target! Clever girly eh - the camels will breathe a sigh of relief! Here is my nosh for today and yesterday:

B: MELON, YOGHURT, BANANA
L: STEAK, SALAD, CHICKEN, EGGS, FRUIT SALAD, WATER
D: STEAK AND ONION SANDWICH - WHOLEMEAL BAGUETTE (NAUGHTY) corn on the cob (Darren put canola spread on _ aaaarrrggghhh! - good though!)
S: WINE, HOTTIES, APPLE, CHEESE

TODAY

B: FRUIT N YOGURT
L: PRAWNS HALF A JKT POTATO, SALAD, COTTAGE CHEESE, YOGHURT, PINEAPPLE
D: WHITE FISH BAKED IN EGG (LOVELY - EVERYONE ELSE HAD BREADCRUMBS ON THEIRS), SW CHIPS, MUSHY PEAS, BABY CORN, ASPARAGUS
S: 2 APPLES, WINE, 2 LITRES OF HOTTIE, 1 CHUNK OF DAIRY MILK (FINISHED OFF THE CHILDREN'S BRIBE FOR GETTING IN THE CAR! LOL!)'

I am thinking that all of this is pretty amazing on 'that' week! I am a bit bloated and so am hoping for another 1lub this week. At this rate, I may hit target for my holiday!

I cannot believe how different I am feeling now - amazing - I am fitting in all of my clothes now so am thinking I will definitely need to buy new. Heehee!

I hope you are feeling the benefits too chickadee - looking forward to your next post - I bet 3 or 4 have dissolved!

Loadsa love Chassy x

Hi Chassy

Well done u.....another great loss and another target hit u must be buzzing. U should definitely treat urself to some new clothes u deserve them.
I lost 3lbs this week it was showing as 5lbs for the last 2 days but then changed its mind :rolleyes:

I went to Zumba tonight and it was great will definitely go again next week.

Week 8 day 1 red

B-bacon, yoghurt
L-ham and pickle (1) buttie(B), pear
T-stew, cabbage and spuds(B) with beetroot

snacks: ????

enjoy your trip ...speak soon sx

update for day 1: snacks mini chrunchie(4) monster munch(5.5) banana

planned food for today:
week 8 day 2 green

B-yoghurt, pear
L-potato surprise
T-spag bol
S-apple, mini flake

Week 8 day 3 red

B-bacon,toast(b) marmite and tomatoes

L-prawns from m&s,pear

T-chicken,cheese(a) bacon wedges(b) bbq sauce

Snacks-crisps(7.5) cider(dont care **** day)

Hi there chickadee - I hope you had a better day today and have a buoyant post planned! I have just got back from Broome, had a shower and am about to get in bed (11.15pm here). I will do a great and motivational post tomorrow night. Keep it up and plan, plan, plan.

Cx

Hi Chassyroo

I hope you had a good trip. I'm really stressed at the moment and really want to drink to chill out when I get home from work.... I haven't touched any tonight, it's hard but so far so good.
Today's grub
week 8 day 4 Green

B-don't remember having anything :confused:
L-4 Ryvita (B) with squeezy cheese light(a), apple, yoghurt
T-prawn(B) and noodle stir fry (1syn)

snacks-egg, choc gems(6.5)

Hi there - Hope you are feeling less stressed today.....! You seem to have had a good day (apart from brekkie! - no excuse for not grabbing a banana!) Your tea sounds great - I am so loving prawns at the moment!

My trip was lovely. I am so loving Broome ....and just Australia in general! We did a camel ride on Cable Beach which was so fab! I will be sending a video this weekend! It was on Nude beach so I will leave some of it to your imagination! lol!

I missed the squidgies like mad....I loved tucking them in tonight. Home sweet home!

Here is my grub for the last few days..if I can remember!

Tuesday
B: Pineapple and yoghurt, tea
L: Steak, cheese and salad - few chippies
D: Pasta, pesto, chicken, snow peas
S: Hot water, wine, coffee, water, roast beef sandwich

B: Eggs, tomatoes, yoghurt, fruit, tea
L: Chicken teriyaki & salad on multigrain sub
D; Quail, salad, halloumi
S: Wine, hot water, cappuccino, pear, apple

B:Eggs, tomatoes, yoghurt, fruit, tea
L: Chicken teriyaki salad and avocado
D: Prawns, 2 sausage, mash n peas (plane food! GRRR)
S: Wine, hot water, apple, 2 bananas

Today

B: Banana & Yoghurt
L: Winter vegetable soup, yoghurt, orange
D: My recipe chicken madras and rice
S: Cheese n crackers, wine, 2 litres hot water, apple

Not a standard sw week this week with being away and not that many healthy options - so I am going to watch my food this weekend and try for lots of exercise as my focus is now 10st 12lb for my holidays - go girl!

What are you aiming for now in the next two weeks - perhaps we can both have a mini target for the next fortnight?

Anyway! Another post tomorrow chickadee! Keep it going and think of what you are aiming for ...and whilst you are at it...get rid of whatever casues your stress hun - it is not good for you... when would you like to come over here most? Let's make it happen...I think you need some sun on your back!

Loads of love

Cx

Helloooo

Thank goodness its Friday this has been the week from hell and it didn't help having only Sunday off (sorting kids and housework so not really off as such). I am having a few voddies tonight so only expecting/hoping for a 1lb loss this week which will give me my club 10. Then back on track for a good loss for the 1st October when 4lbs would be great to hit my next stone target, a month early.... No pressure!

todays grub

week 8 day 5 green
B-yoghurt, pear, egg
L-2x cheese scones(part A), apple
T-red curry (B+ 2)and rice
snacks-monster munch (5.5) mint imperials (2?) need to watch eating these mints as I have grabbed a few each day while leaving office, so will move them on Monday.

missed your posts Chas:cry:so so sooooooo glad you r back. I would be in Oz for ever, tomorrow, if it was possible. Instead I will settle for a visit. I was thinking August but the weather doesn't look too good then so I may come in Jan/feb 2014 instead. I have saved £100 so far and hopefully will add another £20 this week. Not much I know, but you know how things are.
The good news is I have started work on my dissertation again. I spent 6 hours on it this week and now all the transcribing is done and a quarter of the focus group stuff is themed.
R u on skype tomorrow? If yes I will try and go on about 1.30-2pm and catch u.

sxx

Hi there - Your grub list looks great with a super breakfast happening! Excellent!

Glad to be back in miniminland too - I was getting withdrawal symptoms! Your posts keep me going too!

I have had a busy day today as I got my hair cut and coloured (WOW!) Big step for me eh! Anyhow, I love it, nice and choppy with lots of length and a shade or two lighter than my usual colour with some of my natural colour running through it so a really natural result - fantastic!

I have just been on skype to Mum - she says she hasn't seen you for a while and I said what you had lost so she was thinking wow - you will look really different.

I am glad you are relaxing a little this weekend and checking into vodkaland! lol! 10 drinks won't make you fat just like not having 10 drinks won't make you thin! Avoiding mint imperials seems like a great idea - they are empty syns eh!

I felt a bit podgy today to be honest - I feel waterlogged so have tried to stick to foods that make me feel refreshed so here is the breakdown:

Your always put red or green but I mainly stick to extra easy by the way - you probably knew that anyway.

B: Apple pie yoghurt (free) pineapple, rockmelon, honeydew melon
L: Chicken Madras and rice - massive bowl
D: Had my MASSIVE lunch late so I wasn't hungry
S:Wine, cheese n crackers, hot water, coffee.

Watching the Avengers now so not on Skype tonight. I am so tired - hope I can stay awake.

By the way, I am getting some of those fitflops you had this week for my holidays - I wear my brown ones all the time but my black ones are shot!

Hope to see you sooner rather than later hun! Keep your focus when you wake up tomorrow even if you are hungover! Remember - just get back on the plan.

Cx

Wow, you ladies are doing fab :)

I'm a newbie so not started yet! Trying to get my head round it all first!! I pretty much understand green days, apart from the healthy extras as my friend sent me info but I only seem to have the 'b' extras! Not so sure about red days though!

Can one of you explain EE to me please? I see lots of people say it's good!

Back