I NEED YOU!

Hi Chassy

Yes I got your email and I will reply this weekend and send a few pics too. Kids look great and so do you slinkster.
Where has your ticker gone? Well done on hitting the 11 stone mark Chas, just think you will be in the 10's next week....how long has it been since you last saw them?

I missed breaky and lunch yesterday because I got up late after a night of drinking and then was rushing around and forgot to eat lunch, Doh!!
Can you believe we are on week 10 already and now it's only 12 weigh ins until Xmas. Potential for me to get another stone off at least me thinks :D. I'm aiming for 2lbs this week so that I can be in the 13's the week after. I have discovered a working microwave at work so I may overall my lunches ready for the cold winter months and maybe some porridge for breakfasts yummy(going to pop a sachet in my lunch bag while I'm thinking of it :p). Went to Zumba again tonight, it didn't seem as hard this week and my face only went half as red.

Week 10 day 1 green

B-yoghurt and apple
L-jacket spud and cheese triangles(A)
T-spag bol(B) and cheese (B)-this was a rather large portion and I am stuffed. Still there is always room for my crisps later
snacks: wotsits (5)

Cute post Sis! Porridge is a great idea to keep the pangs at bay! Love the Zumba-red-face gag! Funny!

Haha! The last time I saw the 10s was just before the Tsunami holiday! I was at 10st 12lbs on the party we had just before we went! My body is such a different shape now....is yours .....so weird how things change. My body and I have done some great stuff over the last few years though so I suppose it is not surprising! I have got to say though...it may be a bit podgy, gnarled, bumby and scarred but it is so great! My body and I have achieved great things and I love it. A bit less of it though will ensure that what is left is healthier and faster to keep up with my crazy dudes and my cute chick! LOL! What do you reckon?

Some piccies would be lovely - I look forward to seeing them. I have some more photos coming from my friend's phone so will send them for a laugh.....I am in a bikini...well a spotty tankini actually - I have decided to dress for my age on the beach (my back garden is a whole other matter though!). I am a firm believer that whatever you have it feels better with sun on it!

Here is my grub for today...

B: Fruit n yoghurt
L:Tomato and basil soup, yoghurt, fruit
D: Spaghetti bolognaise, parmesan
S: Cappuccino, wine, hotties, pear, 2 bananas

Hoping for 2lubs too! Let's do this chick - another grandiose push to slinksville!

I was thinking about your comment about another stone off by Christmas - you are amazing... you have already shed nearly two stone.........two blooming stone Sloane -wow- incredible!

Can you remember before our plan started - our weight was just creeping up and we were in a downward spiral of chomping and guzzling - I am so glad you suggested minimins and that we are sharing our successes and keeping each other on the right road to slinksville!

Off to bed in a minute - tomorrow at work then taking some flexileave on Thursday and Friday. I am spending tomorrow consolidating all the great ideas I have had over the last 6 months! Haha!

Love you all loadsnloads!

CX

B-porridge(b 2syns)

L-yoghurt,egg

T-chicken n prawn(b) with noodles n veg stir fry(2syns)

Snacks-monster munch(5.5),slither of birthday cake(?),5alphabet sweets(2?)

Hi there - watching a DVD so quick post tonight....

B: Banana and yoghurt
L: Italian minestrone soup, yoghurt, fruit salad
D: Salmon with garlic & herb, jacket potato, sweetcorn and peas
S: Egg n sprinkles, hotties, 2 cappuccino, 4 chocolates (leaving present) oh and wine!

Post bigger tomorrow

Cx

Went for a meal and pics last night so didnt get time to post.saw the film house at the end of the street...brill!

Yesterdays food

Week 10 day 3 red

B-yoghurt,egg

L-cheese triangle(3)and tomato butty(b)

T-chicken,bacon,cheese(a),jacket spud n bbq sauce(5)

Snacks-double vodka and diet coke(5?not sure what size measures were)

Will post todays nosh tonight. Xx

Week 10 day 4 red

B-yoghurt

L-cheese triangle butty(b 3syns)

T-sw chicken kfc(5syns used white bread)new spuds(b) veg ketchup(1)

Treats-5 ciders

hope u r all well

Sx

Hi there - hope you are all diddling well!

I spoke to Mum on skype last night - he is so fab eh! Mum mentioned you had been to the cinema. She said she can really see the difference in you and you are very focused and didn't cheat with your meal at all - great stuff Sloane!

Mum also said that the film had you all jumping in your seats - lol! I can imagine it! Crazychicks!

Here is my nosh for yesterday and today!

Thursday
B: Fruit n yoghurt - melon and strawberries
L: Vegetable curry and rice
D: Roast pork, vegetables, sw roasties and onion gravy
s: kiwi, egg and sprinkles

Friday

B: Usual
L: cheese and chive sw scones, 2 eggs and sprinkles
D: Beefy mince, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower,
S: Eggs and sprinkles, cheese and crackers, Wine, hotties, 2 lovely chocolates (leaving present), yoghurt

Off on our road trip tomorrow so it has been a very busy couple of days for me - making sure the car is ok, packing and general planning all on top of my usual routine!

So glad I took 2 days off!

I might post tomorrow instead of Monday with my weight as I don't know when I will have access to some scales!

Love you all

Cx

Enjoy ur road trip.luv u 2.

Week 10 day5

b-nowt

L-apple

T-veg n potato stir fry

Snacks-few chips(5?),mini flake(4)

Not sure im going to hav a loss this week as i got a bit carried away with the ciders last nite and im out Sat nite helping Karen to celebrate her birthday.

week 10 day 6

b-beans n 2x scrambled eggs
t-homemade pizza(2b and 8syns)

Snacks apple,monster munch(5.5)flake(4) vodka

Chips n curry sauce.

Oh well had a gud nite.i will b happy with a STS this week.

Week 10 day 7

b-bacon quorn sausage(1)egg n tomatoes

L-cheese n tomato on toast(a b)

T-stew and jacket spud (b)

Decided to change last nights Tea-had red curry(2syns) and sw chips instead and changed to a green day by having the bread as 6 syns and the bacon as a B. snacks mini Chrunchie (4.5)

Weigh in today showed a 1lb loss so I have been quite lucky after having 2 drink nights....guess the dancing Saturday night helped after all.

Week 11 day 1 -RED
B-yoghurt, apple, egg
L-2 Ryvitas (B) with cheese triangles (part A), pear
T-stew, cauliflower, red cabbage, jacket spud (B)
snacks-1/2 banana, wotsits (5) mini flake(4)

additional snacks last night=egg,

Week 11 day 2 -Green

B-yoghurt, banana
L-4 Ryvita (B)and cheese triangles(A), apple
T-sweet chilli chicken(B +2) veg and rice
snacks-mini flake (4)

Oh dear

This week has not been great.ive been under the threat of redundancy and found myself slipping and having a few drinks.

Wed-week 11 day3 green

B-apple and pear

L-ryvita(b) n cheese(part a)

T-chicken n bacon(b)potatoes n peas with ketchup(1)cheese(a)

S-slice white bread with bacon(6)large bag doritos(25)2 mini chrunchies(9?)cider(40??) gosh worse than i remember.

Week 11 day4 green

B-apple n pear

L-3 ryvita with cheese triangles (part a)n skinny latte(part a)

T quorn sausages(3)mash n beans...yum!

S-mini buttons(4)2xtoast(b)with cheese(a)prob gone a bit over with A's today so couple of syns?2xciders(9)

Back on track now, but prob too late to hav a loss.did i mention tge vodka i had tuesday?about 35syns worth.hope u all doing wellx

B-nowt

L-2 ryvita (b)and cheese triangles(part a)pear,yoghurt

T-prawn(b),veg n rice stir fry(2syns)

Snacks-apple,mini flake(4)

Week 11 day6 green

B-quorn sausage(2),eggs n beans ketchup(1)

L-deli box noodles(1.5)

T-homemade pizza(2xb and a)not sure which base yet so may have syns

Snacks-orange

Hello there - how I have missed my minimins and my slinkster sister's posts! Gosh you have been going ballistic with the cheeky snacks, drinkies and takeaway food haven't you. Fear not - I ma back after my trip with some inspirational stories and sw tippytop tips!

I know this is probably not what you want to hear, however, redundancy sounds like a great opportunity for you - I have watched that job pull you down so much over the last couple of years and most of that is your absolute focus on doing the best you can but honestly sis - now is the time, take the cash and find something you love......over here preferably!

On the takeaway front.....perhaps you could go for chinese and have rice and curry sauce when you want the chippy but not the flabbagongas! lol!

I made some great choices on holidays - I had lots of salads for starters, steak, fish or pasta for mains and no desserts really> I had my usual fruit n yoghurt most days but also made agreat omelette one morning and had poached eggs, grilled tomatoes and snow peas one day. Snow peas are shoots from peas and taste like peas from the pod - so gorgeous. Body magic has gone into overdrive with sea-splashes, walking and being a mum to three unruly, attitude-filled under sixes! lol!

I suppose you want to know the weight situation ...drum roll......... I stayed at 11 stone on the day of departure and had a weigh in this morning with a maintain so I am pleased with this as I did have a couple of bags of crisps and some chocolate and the odd ice cream and a big mac and salad!

I am now out of holiday mode and the following accurately reflects today's gastronomic delights>>>>

B: Yoghurt & Fruit
L:Italian Minestrone Soup, blueberries and strawberries, sweet date pudding yoghurt (free food - yum!)
D: Pasta swirls and bolognaise, light grated cheddar
S: Banana, egg n sprinks, pear, cappuccino, 3 litres of hotties (wow!)

I had my first day in my new job today and it was wonderful - my new team is so lovely and my manager is so nice! I have filled my desk drawers with my soups and I have a fruit bowl ( the only one in the office!) It is filled up with fresh fruit for my snackeroos. We have hot water geyser things so my hotties are in constant supply - love it!

I have defrosted prawns for lunch tomorrow and will have it with curry or sweet chilli sauce! and fruit - yum yum yum

Anyway - we need to get back on track - I went over previous posts where I had a good loss and and going to focus on those foodstuffs - what about you - you always have a great loss when your stir fries are your staple. Maximise the power of the egg and let's see a result.... could you reach your halfway target and can I get into the tens? These are the questions that can be answered positively with our combined focus this week.

Love the idea of you being a stone lighter by christmas and I bet you do too. Focus chick!!!!

I will be back to my daily posts now I have laptop access - hoorah - keep posting and make some great choices honeysis!

Here is my food from

Hi Chassy
I have sooo missed you and your posts and I am quite happy to blame you for my loss of focus.....only kidding. Loving the profile pic you look great. You have done really well to STS while on holiday, well done!
On the job front I am safe for the moment and to be honest the redundancy pay wouldn't be anything worth shouting about and certainly not enough to come to Oz :(
You probably know already but mum has sold her house and bought a new one-can't keep up with her sometimes lol.

I am back on track as of today and no more drinkies for at least a week. I really want to get 1 stone 2lbs off for Xmas so need to pull my socks up and sort out some nice cooked breakfasts and lunches for through the week.

Today I weighed in and STS so that is a relief as at least I didn't gain.

week 11 day 7 red

B+L bacon, quorn sausage(1) tomatoes, eggs and ketchup(1)toast x2(B)
T-spanish chicken with new spuds (2 +B)
snacks-mini buttons(4) and mini chrunchie (4.5)crisps(4), orange

Today-week 12 day 1 red

B-2 aldi bars(B)
L-2 ryvita (3)with cheese triangles(part A), apple
T-red curry(2) and wedges(B)

snacks-none planned will have fruit if need

keep posting ....I need you!

Yes - mostly my fault I am sure, however, I will endeavour to make it up to you sis! It is a positive story really as we have maintained (just realised your little mnemonic is Stayed The Same!) lol! It would have been very easy to put on so we are in a great place to lose from hereon in!

Today was good food-wise although my lovely chickadee developed a rash and so I left work to collect her from daycare and of we zoomed to the doctors. The doctor says it is a viral rash and may be contagious so I will be off work with my little lady until the rash clears. - bless her it was all over her body and face and seemed to be itchy. It may have something to do with her chickenpox vaccine from two weeks ago eh!

Lulah and I kept a healthy vibe despite our upheaval - here goes:

B: Banana and yoghurt - cuppa tea
L: Prawns & beef curry (thought it was just curry sauce!) (no rice)
, strawberries and blueberries, yoghurt
D:Lite sweet n sour chicken, capsicum, onion, chicken, tomatoes and rice
S: 2 eggs n sprinks, hotties, slice of ham

I have had the slow cooker going for a nice beef casserole tomorrow and will probably have a big salad for lunch to use up my snow peas and mixed lettuce - I have started to have jalapenos on my salads too - gorgeous!

Anyway - off to bed soon and still need to make the lunches for tomorrow.

Keep focused chickadee!

Cx

week 12 day 2

B-aldi bar(part B), apple,pear
L-potatoes and veg stir fry
T-spag bol (B+1)and cheese(A)
snacks-chrunchie(4.5), egg

week 12 day 3
B-bacon, egg, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, hp sauce(1)
L-egg, Aldi bar(part B), yoghurt(1), apple
T-steak, mushrooms, toms, JP(B) mustard(2) and ketchup(1)
snacks oops!! vodkas (30)crisps(13.5) scampi fries (6.5), egg

Bit of a blip tonight but had a fab nite out with my bestie so worth it lol
I will be good now until Monday :)

Back