I NEED YOU!

Hello sister

I had a bit of a slip last night but I'm not too worried ;)
changes to yesterday:
L-just had a yoghurt
S-add vodkas and few bags of crisps

I have done my housework today, cleaned the yard and walked the dog as penance lol. Scales still looking ok today... just hope the fat fairy doesn't drop by tonight and slap a few pounds on my hips.

week 14 day 7-red
B+L=bacon butty (B) with ketchup(1) and Muller Greek lemon yoghurt(.5)
T-roast chicken dinner (B for spuds) few syns for gravy

Molly had her first gluten free day yesterday and says she has not had any pains today and not needed her medicine which is fab (not had biopsy results back yet but surgeon said it looked like she had it so until results show otherwise will carry on gluten free as she has been in pain since Feb). Tried the Mr Mash pizza last night and must admit I'm not a fan, so I will stick with synning a Warburtons square wrap in future or use a chicken breast. How did you get on with your BBQ specials? Did you celebrate bonfire night? Can you believe its exactly a year tomorrow that me and D stopped speaking...doesn't time fly? We have bought Zak a refurbished computer for Xmas a he has really improved his behaviour and has not been in trouble at school since he went back in Sept. Anyway had a chance of a free desk from Freecycle but when we went to set off today to get it car battery was dead....yet more expense!
Love and hugs to you all
sx

woohoo 3lbs off and target of 14stones hit. Now newly motivated and aiming for another stone for Xmas. I will update my food diary later. How have you got on Chas, are you at target?

sx

Week 15 day 1 green

Bit of a rubbish day food wise. I walked to work due to the car problem so that's 2.5miles of body magic clocked

B-nowt
L-yoghurt, 2 ryvita(part B)cheese triangles(part A), boiled egg
T-red curry (4 and B) rice and sw chips
S-might have a bag of monster munch and/or fruit later.

Hi there -wowweeeee!!!!! made up for you hitting your next target - I bet you look so different. I would have loved to have seen you on Skype on Saturday. Hope you liked the message I left on your home phone - I am so funny! By the way, sorry for not posting last night. I went to the farmer's market after work so was prepping fruit and veg and making cheap nutritious meals up for this week's dinners and time flew by. I just got a quick read of your post then was ready for bed as Darren had the laptop and it takes forever to post on my phone.

I bought plenty of strawberries which are 79c per punnet at the moment (so cheap) Felix has them everyday in his lunch and for recess fruity snack, Lulah & Jasper eat them with their weetbix and I take them to work and have them after lunch. Yum

I got a massive sweet potato for $1 and am going to peel and wedge it, add some sprinkles and freeze it for a quick accompaniment! Yum yum yum!

I also got a big bag of rice from Cole and cooked it up and froze it in bags. I need to do all I can to get dinner on the table asap when I get in from work or everyone is too tired and grumpy! LOL!

I lost another 1lb as of today but technically, yesterday on weigh in day I maintained at 10st 12lb!

Here is my nosh for last two days.

Mon

B: Banana, strawberries, yoghurt
L: Prawn madras, rice, yoghurt, strawberries, blueberries, coke zero
D:Lemon chicken, rice, snow peas, beansprouts
S: Wine, cheese n crackers, apple, pear, cappuccino, hotties, hotties, hotties

Tues
B: Mango, cuppa tea, yoghurt, banana
L; Ripe tomato and basil soup, strawberries, melon, blueberries, yoghurt, water
D: Beef casserole, broccolli, cauliflower, new potatoes

S: Hotties, 8 jelly sweets, apple, orange, wine, cheese n crackers

Immunisations tomorrow morning for all 3 of my sweeties then into work straight after - what juggling act lol!. Giiid jobb we can handle it eh chickadee?

I am so glad that Zak has addressed his behaviour and that Mollymoo has sorted out her trigger and can enjoy food again without hurting. Brilliant! Christmas sounds like it will be great for the children again. I put all the squidgies toys on layby (BRILLIANT) so they will be paid off next week and then they will deliver them. i sorted it in the sales in July! soooo organised eh? I still need the selection boxes though!hahahaha!

Off to bed now I want to be asleep for 9.30pm as am so tired!

Post tomorrow and keep with it the extra body magic will give you a great result!

Cx

Hello

Another great day for me food wise :D. I really think last weeks loss has put me back on track. I'm trying to keep my syns down so that I can have a drink on Friday or Saturday. Your food looks fab, I wish fruit was cheaper here but as its winter heyho! I am thinking of buying a slow cooker as soon as I get a bit of money but having to prioritise with Xmas round the corner, buying stuff for Molly's new diet and fixing the car. Rosie had one of her Maths exams today...I will be glad when all her GCSE's are over with as she seems so stressed poor kid.

Week 15 day 2 Green

B-porridge(B+2)
L-spud, onion and pepper stir fry, yoghurt
T-beef and bean casserole(B+1) and wedges
S-apple

Might not post tomorrow as off to pics with mum tomorrow night so planning on a red day so I can have the usual steak or chicken with JP. By the way was your lemon chicken home made? if so, the recipe would be nice.
chat soon
sx

Last edited:
Hi there - Wow Sloane! - you are really planning ahead and focussing so well - so marvellous! You will have results again this week for sure. I hope you enjoy your movie night - Mum is so gorgeous. I can't wait for her to be here with us. We may even get a movie night too but probably under the stars lol!

I would imagine that gluten free products are more expensive. Can Molly have rice? I hope so as that will help her to feel full and is quite good value eh!

Poor Rosie - she will do well though and I would imagine straight A+s are on the cards! She is such a bright cookie and gorgeous too. Wish her luck from us!

Here is today's nosh:

B: Mango, yoghurt, strawberries, cuppa tea
L: Italian minestrone soup, yoghurt, strawberries, kiwi
D: Steak, skinless low fat sausages (bbq) salad, feta, eggs, satay rice (free food)
S: 2 bananas, 6 jelly sweets, small 25g bag of salt n vinegar, pear

I am travelling for work tomorrow doing some consultation for my project so will be taking a big bag of grub to keep me focussed.

Can't wait for weekend as weather looks amazing! I am going to do some body magic through gardening!

Sounds like you have been busy too! Hope you can get your car sorted soon.

Anyway, love you lots and hope to see less of you soon - if you know what I mean slinkysloane!

Cx

hi

Well I am still on track.. I am knackered tonight so this will be avery quick post. Bond film was quite good but not the best I've seen. I was tired though so that may have clouded my view.

yesterdays food
week 15 day 3 red

B-pear and apple
L-4 ryvitas(B) and cheese triangles (A)
T-chicken, bacon, cheese(part A) bbq sauce (2) jacket spud(B) mushrooms and tomatoes (2 syns just in case for oil)
S-2 vodkas (8 syns) cider (4?) egg

Today- week 15 day 4 red
B-nowt
L-tuna. onion and peppers with light mayo(1) and 2 ryvitas(B). strawberries dipped in strawberry yoghurt
T- KFC style chicken, potato wedges(B) veg and bit of smart price coleslaw (3)
S-cider(4) egg

LOL! Good compliance again - brilliant

I got stuck behind a wide load on the way home yesterday to pick up the children so Darren had to collect them in a taxi - I was so stressed. I stopped for 'gas'and partook of a large snickers. It was great! I had only had my usual breakfast and some roast beef salad and an egg for lunch. I had a few crackers with cheeses and another egg for dinner so not so bad overall!

Today:
B: YOGHURT, MANGO, PAWPAW
L: Roast beef, 2 eggs, strawberries, pawpaw, yoghurt
D: chicken, onion and pumpkin pasta (sooo nice!)
S: v and ts, hotties, cappuccinos, bacon and cheese balls (like wotsits)

I have done something so exciting today - I'll tell you about it when I see you on Skype!!

Lots of bbqs this weekend as the weather will be fab!

Will post again tomorrow as I am weary too.

Love

Cx

Sister! How can you leave me like this....the intrigue....what exciting thing have you done? I will defo be on Skype tomorrow to find out lol

Another good day at Casa Stewart....but.... tonight I am enjoying some vodkas :D

Week 15 day 5 green

B-nowt ... lost track of time at work and before I knew it Lunch time had arrived
L-2 Ryvitas(B) with cheese triangles (part A), egg, apple
t-Molly's Chilli Con Carne (made with butter beans instead of kidney) (B for mince) and rice- I should note here that it was delicious and even Ian liked it.
s-Vodka, vodka, more vodka, go on a bit more vodka, Hic and 3 'individual' crisps :p loving that Friday feeling.

Tomorrow I am going to take twiggy for a long walk to get rid of the syns and then a big house clean (or vice versa) as I really want 2lbs off this week (which should help give me my Xmas stone target). How good am I? very, lol.

LARGE Snickers= NO. I expect you to hit target by a week on Monday at the very latest as you are........... the diet motivator :cool:

Week 15 day 6 green
B-yoghurt(1)
L-cheese(A) on toast(B) and hp (1),
T-special fried rice (B for chicken and prawns)(1 syn for oyster sauce)
s-vodkas (eek!), 2 slices pizza (double eek!!), crisps (7)

Week 15 day 7 red
B+L-bacon, egg, tomatoes, toast (B)and hp sauce (1)
T-stew, cabbage and spuds (B) mint sauce(2)
S-crisps(6.5) with 2 cheese triangles(part A), apple, grapes, egg, vodkas (might as well finish the bottle)

Don't know if I have blown my weight loss this weekend with the vodka. I think I would have been OK if it hadn't been for the pizza and crisps. Never mind!! onwards and upwards. Think I am coming down with something as I don't feel too good. chat soon, love to u all sxx

:( STS. it's my own fault....carry on

Week 16 day 1 green

B-yoghurt, apple, egg
L-potatoes, beans and 2 cheese triangles (part A)
T-lemon chicken (B) and broccoli stir fry(1/2 for cornflour) chips and rice

right! extra good week I am going for a 3lb loss...watch this space

How did you get on at WI Chas did your 2lbs stay off?

Week 16 day 2 -Green

B-yoghurt, pear,
L-curry rice, egg
t-2x Quorn sausages(2), 2x small jacket spuds, beans and cheese(A) hp sauce(1)
s-2x ciders(9)

Hi there - sorry for not posting......such a busy week. I flew to Kalgoorlie and back in a day yesterday as I don't want to be away from the squidgies. I was so tired! It was a good trip though.

I maintained my new target on Monday even though it is the girly week. It will be interesting to see how the pill impacts on my weight...we will see!

Mixed bag yesterday with plane food etc.

B: Yoghurt, fruit - muesli and milk on plane
L: Cheese, brown bread, strawberries, yoghurt
D: Curry (see below) rice
S: Cheese n herb muffin (plane) chocolate chunk, hotties, glass of wine

Today's nosh is as follows:
B: Yoghurt and fruit
L: Chicken, sweet potato, cauliflower, onion, capsicum, curry and boiled rice
D: Pasta bolognaise
S: Pear, apple, wine

You can definitely hit you 3lbs again this week honeybun...keep going and plan, plan, plan!

I am going to adjust my target on here to 10st 7lbs as I think that will be about right.

Love you all

CX

Well done on your loss sisterrr you are my thinspiration, i can't wait to be as close to target as you :D How good do you feel?

Week 16 day 3 Green

B-yoghurt, egg, pear
L-4 ryvitas (B)with cheese triangles x5(A)
T-Quorn meatballs, pasta and Asda bolognese sauce (4 max) cheese(B)
S-flake (8), apple, mushroom omelette

keep posting busy bee, chat soon
sx

Last edited:
Week 16 day 4 red
B-bacon butty(B) HP sauce (1)
L-subway steak salad with onion relish (3?)
T-chicken, bacon, cheese(A) wedges(B) and BBQ sauce
S-flake (7)

Last edited:
HEehee mum was round last night and said i looked small on the couch lol. NSV lol

Week 16 day 5 green

B-yoghurt

L-home made tomato and pepper soup with 4x Ryvita n cheese triangles(B n A)

T-red curry(b n 3syns)sw chips garlic bread(9?)

S-vodka(?),flake(7)crisps(7)

Last edited:
week 16 day 6 red

B-Bacon, egg, beans(B) HP sauce(1)
L-Steak, chicken, gammon, onions, tomato and BBQ sauce (6 for oil and sauce)
T-left over curry(3) and wedges(B)
S-vodka(4), crisps(6.5) 2 cheese triangles(part A) flake(7)

Last edited:
Week 16 day 7 green

B-nowt
L-1/2 pack SP tom and herb pasta n sauce (1?) with 2 cheese triangles(part A)
T-Chicken casserole(B +2 for wine and cornflour), cauli and roast potato slices
S-crisps(6.5) with 2 cheese triangles(part A), banana

Hello there - You are doing well eh sis! The choccy and crispy snacks are creeping back in again I see!:p
I have had a super busy few days and oddly enough, I am quite ill at the moment. Yesterday I had a cold, sore throat, sickness, diarrhoea, shivery skin and had bad dreams and everything but the upset tummy has got worse today. I'll be right in a day or so though. :sick:

Mum said you looked small when she saw you and I said you were like a biafron (not sure of spelling!) You are doing marvellously and I reckon you will get your target in no time if you keep your focus. Amazing mix of grub....however, what sort of breakfast is 'nowt'??:copon:

Here is the grub from the last couple of days.

Sat:
B: Bacon, yoghurt, cuppa tea
L: Prawns and sweet chilli sauce
D:Chicken tandoori and rice with yogurt and mint
S: Malibu and diet coke, hotties, 2 xc cappuccino, 2 mint slice biccies

Sun:
B: Magic Pancakes, lemon, canderel, cuppa tea, hotties
S: Popcorn, water, hotties

So poorly and runs meant I couldn't eat.

Mon;
B: Yoghurt, banana, another banana, cuppa tea
L: Egg, cheese triangles, apple, orange, diet coke
D: Homemade beef casserole, lean steak, cauliflower, broccolli, passata, bay leaves, canderel with cabbage
S: Hotties, paracetamol

I am planning my usuals for breakfast and soup for lunch tomorrow then sweet n sour chicken and rice for dinner as well as a very big lot of fruit to up my vitamins.

I suppose you were wondering about my weight loss of this week........................................another 2lb off this morning but I think that was because I was so ill and couldn't eat much yesterday so I won't update my details just yet even though I would love to!. We will see next Monday. If it stays off I should hit my new target - that would be good. I am going to stop then and exercise to tone things up a bit as Mum has said I should stop now and I think she is right. I need to let my body re-distribute things!

Anyway - keep focused and lose the bad snacks chickadee - remember - eggs, wedges for the savoury snacks and low cal jellies are great to solve the sweet tooth - yum!.

Love you all and take care.

Cx

Hello Sisterrr

I hope you are feeling better when you read this. Molly fell down the stairs this morning so I spent a few hours in A n E while they x-rayed her elbow. Anyway all OK, it is just bruised and she has pins n needles but will live. Your menu looks lush. Think you are doing the right thing stopping when you hit your 2nd target you already look fab and all that swimming and walking will soon have you honed and toned.
At today's weigh in I had lost 2lb. I am pleased with that as I had a few blips on Friday and Sunday.

Week 17 day 1 Green

B-apple (I have the hospital as an excuse as it was a mad dash)
L-home made minestrone soup-delish! (2 syns as frozen roasting veg (aubergine, courgette, baby toms, onion) had oil) I will defo be making this again but will maybe use fresh veg to save the syns
T-cottage pie (B + 1syn for cheese in mash) and beans
S-TBA

I'm off to the pictures with caron on Wednesday so looking forward to a mixed grill yum :drool::drool:
luv and hugs to u all
Sx

Back