I NEED YOU!

OMG! - I love your post Sloane - I am so glad that you are moving on from that job - I hated what it was doing to you. You are so employable it is crazy and you have been stuck there getting stressed for so long. I am very, very proud of you. You will find something new easily! I will look out for something here too just in case you can be tempted! As for Ian going mad, I bet he wishes he could do the same as he hasn't been happy either eh!

I hope that Zak is better soon and that Mollly gets some closure from her results. Aunty Chassy is thinking of them.

Christmas will be different lol! We can skype though so that will be great and please give Mum an enormous Christmassy cuddle from me :bighug:

Re: my household, yes it is unsettled on my part. I am trying to put into words how frustrated and irritated I am - second email to that effect tonight so hopefully drip feeding the problems may make the div sit up and take note. Actually it won't but at least we won't have an explosion.

Walked the children to nursery and breakfast club in a thunderstorm today then got a bus, train and another bus before getting into the office looking windswept and interesting and having already done a days work. Interestingly, he chose not to leave his tools at work so he will need to take the car in again whilst I struggle with the children - k**b!

Anyway, I keep forgetting that this is slimming forum.... I think the Christmas goodies have been tempting me too much - thank you for highlighting that for me! I will address it immediately! Good nosh for you eh? (snack company accepted!) keep it up!

Here is today's nosh!

B: Mixed fruit, yogurt, cuppa tea
L: Eggs, soup, kiwi, grapes, yoghurt, diet coke
D: SW Cheese n chive scones, cheesy beans
S: V n T, hotties, 3 xmas choccies, banana, apple

Not bad I suppose considering my body magic will cancel out my sneeky chocs!

Love ya

CX

well sister.....my application for VR was accepted and i think i am coming to Aus. Would you still be willing to put me and poss Molly and Zak up while i get on my feet? Don't worry if you can't with everything going on I just need to know if it's possible or not. I will post again later after tea with today's menu.
sx

Yes of course - I would love to help you get on your feet over here! Wahey - we will have you sorted in no time!

So excited - are the children excited too? Jade will have renewed vigour to get here too.

Here is my nosh for today. We can supervise each others' goodies when you are here lol!

B: Banana and cuppa tea - not had chance to go to the shop (no car! - did I mention that?)
L: Sw cheese n chive scones and cheesy beans, grapes, kiwi, yoghurt, diet coke
D: Low fat beef mince stew with onions and passata, cabbage
S: Hotties, cappuccino, malibu and diet coke, more hotties

BM - Hoovered and steam mopped the whole house, walked to daycare and school, public transported to work!

Keep me up to date with the move info - have you researched your flights yet - will you be coming at the same time as Mum and Aunty Lane? They set off on the 20th January and arrive back in the UK on the 13TH February. I will keep an eye out for jobs that fit your incredible talent and ability and email them as they come up.

Have you actually finished work now - perhaps you could do a bit of temping until you board your flight! Promise me you will not get a bar job! I will collect you all from the airport so don't worry about any of that. Don't forget your travel insurance, post office do one for people who are emigrating. We will sort your medicare, benefits and driving licence out once you are here but I will call into Centrelink and get your forms before you arrive.

I had better get to bed now as I have to be up early to walk to school. Glad it is Friday and cleaning done so easy weekend ahead (not)

Love ya Cx

morning sister
i officially finish work on 11th jan but on leave as of yesterday.hav looked at flights for 21st jan but need to know wat u think about me arriving then as u will already hav houseguests.other option is end feb but downside is molly n zak will b startin school a month late.so much to do arggghhh! was so stressed at work yesterday i forgot to eat so yesterdays menu
I will work any job that brings in the money sis need every penny
b- nowt
l- nowt
t- spag bol- huge portion wiv parmesan
s-3 nice biscuits and vodka

molly n zak are super excited but just waitin for ian to say yes and then it is definite and flights will be booked. cant wait to see the squidgies and its the 1st thing molly said as well. it snowed here yesterday.....is it a sign!

love n hugs sx

Brilliant! Book for 20 Jan and(arrive 21Jan) Qatar if possible so we can get everyone settled and I can pick you all up at the same time. We can fit everyone in. I will send you details of the two main public high schools so you can choose. Then I can help you enrol them before end of term. On phone so short message. Email me re plans perhaps as too much detail for here.So pleased you are coming. Looking forward to sharing your new adventure. Cx

Week 17 day 5
B-nowt
L-pasta n sauce
T-chicken n bacon(Bx2) n cheese(a) with wedges, peas and BBQ sauce
s-vodkas

I will email you Monday re plans but think 20th January will not be good as flights dearer.

sxx

yippee another 2lbs off though I may be dehydrated from last nights drinkies :). How you getting on Chas hav you lost that last bit?

Target feels good! I am going to see how I go on over the next month and then may need to lose another 2lbs as I still have some chubb here and there.

Can't wait for the next instalment of your plans (via email) don't forget to email your app.

Keep up your fab losses - 2lb - brilliant! We will have a few more whittled off when you get here too!

Cx

Brill! Chas :bliss:well done on hitting your target.

Well as you know my diet has sort of gone out of the window. I will start again, but Xmas is such a nightmare time to be restarting so I think I will just be careful not to binge and restart on New Years day. I have put on 2-3 lbs but know I can get it back off if I could just avoid the voddies Hic!!
I am definitely up for the beach walks, body boarding and bike rides when I get there and your right I will soon shift it with you keeping me in check.
See u soon sis
xx

Gee - what a lot of excuses oops reasons not to continue losing some chubb! Why can you not stay focussed over christmas? Don't waste the next 5/6 weeks as you will be on the plane wishing you had stuck with the plan and had more romm to shuffle about!

Stick with it. There is nothing easier than a roast dinner to sw up!

Drinking voddies will not cause an issue unless the crisp/pizza etc binges start.

You can do it - don't make excuses to stay as you are!

6 more sleeps:

B: Banana, cuppa tea, hottie
L: Lentil curry n rice
D: Homemade beef stew
S: choccies, hotties, wine, couple of crisps
BM: hoovered and steam cleaned the floors, cleaned the oven, steamed the weeds, played games with my gorgeous babies! cooked all the meals, wrapped all the presents on my own (lazy t**t - although he did mow the lawn! wow!)

Can't wait till you are here - so exciting!

Cx

Well I'm back and today is officially day 1 for 2013 with a weigh in of .......14.1. Not too bad I suppose after a 3 month break. My sister, chas is still at target but may drop by from time to time to give me some thinspiration and I'm hoping my best friend will b joining me soon.
Todays planned grub

B-quorn sausages (2syn),toms n toast(b)
L-pasta n sauce with parmesan (a)
T-red curry(b) n rice

Oh dear, my restart was a FAIL. So today I am trying again with an additional 4lbs of chubb to lose eek!
Planned grub-green day
B-quorn sausages(2),egg n toms
l-veg curry n rice
T-chicken,cheese n bacon with wedges, syn free bbq sauce n peas

Oh dear, my restart was a FAIL. So today I am trying again with an additional 4lbs of chubb to lose eek!
Planned grub-green day
B-quorn sausages(2),egg n toms
l-veg curry n rice
T-chicken,cheese n bacon with wedges, syn free bbq sauce n peas

Hi I'm here to follow I restarted again today!!!

Good morning sister,
I started my diet last Tuesday and joined group on Wednesday for weighing in EEK! I have managed to put 1.5 stones on since I came back from Oz. Not to worry as I am now back on track and hoping for a slinky summer. 4 stones to lose so it wont be easy so I hope you will be here to help motivate me too.
I wont repeat my entire weeks food and will just start with yesterdays (I'm trying extra easy this time but may revert to green/red mixed days if I dont lose)
Sunday:
B-spaghetti on toast(B)
L-ham, eggs,carrots, peppers, 2 laughing cow(1/2A)
T-Chicken, mushrooms and onion with soy sauce and garlic.
S-apple

I had my entire weeks allowance of syns on Friday and Saturday as alcohol so not sure if this will affect my loss this week.
How are you getting on with yours Chassy?
sx

Hello Sis - Thank you for getting back onboard with me...I must have read your mind eh?! You will have a 4/5lb loss this week if you keep to it..slinksville is in sight!

I have done quite well. having lost 2lbs already. I am going to set up my little ticker thing again as that was fab - watching my little fish move towards target. 2 lbs has made a big difference - I may put a frock on again tomorrow!

Today's Menu was:

B: Porridge made with skimmed milk, dollop of fruit squeeze - (no/low sugar jam), cup of tea
L: Morrocan Beef and Rice
D: Spaghetti Bolognaise and grated cheddar
Snacks: Boiled Egg, banana, Wine, vanilla coffees x 2

I am going back to my lentil curry next week but have some leftovers to polish off!

Off to bed now to read and catch up on some Zs. I will leave a longer, better more smashing and motivating post tomorrow!

P.S. Will you help me with some evidence to prove my claims please - I will email you and it would be great if you could fill in a statutory declaration about what you witnessed and send it to over to me. I will email more information.

Take Care

Chassy xx

Morning sister,
Im not sure I will have that great a loss due to having all my syns in vodka and wine on Friday and Saturday so may have gone over by a couple, apart from that i have been 100%. Weigh in tonight :)

Yesterdays food wk 1 day 7
B-yoghurt
L-spicy veg and rice
T-bolognese with loads of veg in and pasta with sprinkle of parmesan
S-apple, beetroot

Todays plan Wk 2 day 1
B-yoghurt
L-leftover bolognese and pasta
T-ham and cheesy bean omelette
S-pear

2lbs already! well done slinkster. You are a thinspiration
Re claims declaration, no problem. Would I have to print it off and post it? If so, don't wait too long post take ages.
Not much happening in my life at the moment, I have settled in to new flat and having more quality time with kids. I am looking for ideas for a new hobby and will be taking up my weekend walking again when I buy some boots on payday. Mostly I am taking a bit of me time to recharge and evaluate my life after the split.
Chat soon xx

Hi there - Your food sounds yummy - Today's grub for me was:

B: Porridge & fruit squeeze, cup of tea
L: Morroccan beef and rice
T: Feta and Meatball salad
S: Freddo, orange, banana, cappuccino

Your plan sounds good and enjoy the walking again - it is good to clear your head with fresh air!

Thanks for agreeing to help me. I will email you now with the information.

Had a tough day today so off to bed again for a little read before I zonk out.

Take care

Cx

That's good, it was good to read your food lists. I made a big pan of soup and have been having that for lunch but I'm feelin a bit waterlogged. Think it's time to move on to solid food.

Hi Antoin71, i bet you are having great losses with your soups! are they made from speed foods?

Well I weighed in last night and.....yippee 4lubs off.
yesterdays grub was as planned with some beetroot and sugarsnap peas thrown in for snacks.

Week 2 day2 EE
B-yoghurt (will try and eat a pear at break)
L-spicy beef and veg rice with pineapple
T-something with chicken?

I have printed off form Chassy and will do asap. Hope you had a good sleep, its all I seem to dom lately as well :rolleyes:

Back