i neeeeed to be a skinny mummy!

skinny-mummy

hello,

Ive decided to start a diary on here to document my food. im doing WW online and started on Tuesday but have messed up every single day so far, so Ive reset my weigh in day for Thursdays and have started again.

so i weighed in at a massive 15stones exactly :eek:

bit about me- im a single mummy, have 2 daughters aged 11 and 3. i work part time at an accountancy firm.

i really want to kick this weight so hopefully a diary will keep me on the straight and narrow.

would love people to come by and chat, any advice on WW with a family (and a budget) would be fantastic x

im currently on 33 points a day, which seems huge but im actually really struggling. im going to try and plan my meals in advance now which i hope will help.

so far today i have had-

2 x brown toast. (7)

1 x heinz tomato soup (6)
2 square wrap (8)
butter (4)

walkers cheese and onion crisps (4)
2 x ww bars (4)

and for tea tonight i will have having chicken with stirfry and blackbean sauce. (9)

thats a total of 41 points

dailypro points total- 33
weekly pro points used- 9

activity points- 2

tomorrow will be better.....

Hi, i have also started ww (again) this week.

Just had a quick look at your food for yesterday and i feel you aren't getting very much food for your points. Maybe you could swap your brand of bread for one that is lower in points as i think 7pp is quite a lot for 2 slices of toast, and the soup at lunchtime if you could make your own pp free/low pp soup and swap the butter for a light version that would give you a few extra points for dinner time or for snacks later on.
I am on 38pp but have only used 30pp each day so far and have been eating way more than you!!! I have started a diary on here too if you want to have a look at what i've been having.

Hope i've been some help xxxxx

Thanks Nikki, what is your diary called/? i will keep an eye out for it.

good tips as well- i have been so unorganized this week and buying toast from a sandwich shop near work out of laziness.

im off work now until Monday so i have written a mean plan and intend to stick to it. ive got weetabix for breakfast everyday which is a bit of an improvement.

today so far i have had-

ww crisps (2)
2 x weetabix (3)
milk allowence (3)

and planned for the rest of the day

lunch we will be going out somewhere such as the local farm which has a cafe, but we will be walking there so will get some AP.

dinner- saucy fish haddock with cheese sauce (5), 40g pasta (4), chilli sauce (1), stirfry (0)

thats 18 points all together and leaves me with 15 for lunch and snacks which is quite good i think. we will also be going out for a walk which i have calculated at 3 AP. yay.

Back