I overdosed :(

Yasmine

One last chance
I took Dulcolax last night and misread the amount that I'm suppose to actually take.

I was suppose to take 5ml x2 but I took 15ml x2 and I'm scared that I've been doing some sort of damage to myself.

It said if I overdose I should see a doctor immediately. I'm really scared :cry:

I took Dulcolax last night and misread the amount that I'm suppose to actually take.

I was suppose to take 5ml x2 but I took 15ml x2 and I'm scared that I've been doing some sort of damage to myself.

It said if I overdose I should see a doctor immediately. I'm really scared :cry:

Call NHS Direct if you're worried..... 0845 46 47

Am sure you'll be fine, but better to be sure eh?

Hi yas . You are probably in for some cramps from hell but if you are nervous ,to put your mind at ease maby ring that number Kopcat said or give your GP a buzz just to ease your mind.

Thanks guys.

God, I did have terrible cramps :(. But I'm ok now. Been to the bog about 7 times today :S

Yeah cramps are fricking awful!!
You're telling me, they're not normal cramps either, they're called chronic cramps, and I've got chronic diahorea :(. So painful

Hope you're feeling better soon Yasmine! When I needed something I took senokot, found them quite gentle but really effective.

a once off shouldnt do any damage to your bowels.... the only thing it could do is dehydrate you(so drink lots of water) and have u sitting on the tilet a lot of the day!! lol good luck:) ppl who abuse laxatives end up loosening their muscles down there so much that they accidently poop themselves sometimes.... so be careful in future.... but id say after this ull have learned your lesson in reading instructions carefully!! :D:D hope ur feeling better soon xx

Hope you're feeling better soon Yasmine! When I needed something I took senokot, found them quite gentle but really effective.
Is it just as effective? because my bowels are very stubborn.

a once off shouldnt do any damage to your bowels.... the only thing it could do is dehydrate you(so drink lots of water) and have u sitting on the tilet a lot of the day!! lol good luck:) ppl who abuse laxatives end up loosening their muscles down there so much that they accidently poop themselves sometimes.... so be careful in future.... but id say after this ull have learned your lesson in reading instructions carefully!! :D:D hope ur feeling better soon xx
MEEP! OMG that's aweful!

I'll defintely be careful next time!

Thanks for that!

Just been reading these older post... this one made me giggle!! Sorry Yasmine, i imagine at the time it was less that funny and so easily done!!

a lesson to all to read instructions well!!

LMAO no worries. It's all in the past, and I even laugh about it when I look back :D.

I hated the cramps though!
I still take the stuff every friday though, but the correct amount this time LOL. Very effective :)

well im glad you got things sorted!! i would imagine your problems should lessen now your eating again.. hmmmmmmm food lol:)

well im glad you got things sorted!! i would imagine your problems should lessen now your eating again.. hmmmmmmm food lol:)
LOL well, I still haven't gone to the loo yet. Have to wait I think for my body to adjust :).

Hows things for you on LT? all good?

LOL well, I still haven't gone to the loo yet. Have to wait I think for my body to adjust :).

Hows things for you on LT? all good?

Oh dear... well im sure youll go soon, i guess youll just have to keeping taking stuff til you go:) Things are going ok for me, day 7 today, first weigh in in the morning so getting excited:) yesterday and today ive felt a bit dizzy and washed out but i think it probably because i have a period for the first time in 10 years (out of choice i dont have them) and its making me feel rubbish! Luckily ive a few days off work just to chill out! hoping it doesnt last too long tho as had no headaches etc at the beginning and felt great :(

Oh my goodness! 10 years?! you must be feeling aweful. No matter, at least they're back :), you'll feel better after a while.

Oh your first weigh in is up! the most exciting weigh in eva!
The headaches will go, I've never experienced the headaches or hairloss so can't say what to expect. I was very dizzy myself in the beginning, but they got worse for me near the end for some reason.

But anyway, congrats on completing week 1! good luck on the rest of weeks to come

i dont want my periods back!!! im on the pill injection to keep them away... gutted there back!! :(

Oh dear, isn't that dangerous?

I kinda can't wait for my period to return. I'm worried about infertility.

Back