I pigged out

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fat&FedUp, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

Last night.

I was feeling a bit down, so had 2 slices of bread with butter and peanu butter, a bag of crisps, 2 slices of pizza and lots of chocolate fingers :(

I have been so good so far and lost 3.5lbs in my first week :break_diet:

I'm gonna get back on track today and just forget it - will it affect my weightloss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

sounds delicious! lol

you're doing the right thing by getting back on track today. before SW i probably could have eaten what you ate most days without even thinking about it - now if we do it we feel bad!

as long as you're good the rest of the week your body will probably forgive you and reward you with a loss. if not - you know why you will have gained or maintained, so you just move on to the next week ;)

4. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

we have all been there... just have to forget it happend and carry on :) and next time you feel like doing it, just think about how dissapointed it made you feel this time.

5. Ariana

Ariana Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro points
    The most important thing is that you've got straight back on track! Everyone has blips sometimes. If you dont lose much, at least you will know why and that will help you not do it again!!

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You are back on track so you should be fine. We have all been there

7. doratheexplora

doratheexplora Full Member

hope your back on track don't undo all your hard work, keep your goal in mind,we all pig out from time to time, i no everyone says it all the time but as long as you put it behind you and get back on track.

I always find getting back on track the hardest thing,but then think to myself this 50p chocolate bar is really costing me £5.00 :eek: cuz the longer i am away from my target i still have to keep paying slimming world! xx

8. MissTango

MissTango Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats a great way to think about it!

Hope you have got back on track, im sure you will be ok! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.