I really DO mean it this time!

Ok so I do still mean it this time but I have had a bit of a slip up......

long story short but I was at my dad's for lunch and I had a bit of beef and a bit of cauliflower cheese, I now I'm really hoping I havn't done too much damage:cry:

I am a bit disapointed but I'm also a little bit proud of myself too:eek: I didn't want to eat any of it, I wasn't tempted at all, but to avoid hurt feelings I had to eat something and so I chose as well as I could and I ate as little as I could, AND it didn't trigger me to eat anything else, so for me, I think that's an improvement

I am still worried though, this diet means so much to me, and my commitment to it means so much to me too so I hope the consequences aren't too bad

Don't beat yourself up, we all have slip ups love. Just get back on plan. You could have done much worse so well done.

I agree with Jim loved-up, it could have been much worse. Your choices were really healthy :)

I'm sure it won't make much difference byt the end of the week. The good thing is: you didn't give into temptation by eating desert and all that, and we all know how hard it is to stop once we have started!

How was your day otherwise? The weather here is so grim: it is raining and raining and raining. True British weather ;)

See you later

Elie xoxo

Ok so I do still mean it this time but I have had a bit of a slip up......

and me, but I've picked myself up, dusted myself down and put it behind me.

be strong sweetie! All will be fine

xxx

Thanks guys:gen126:

The support really does help so much, I'm going to try and forget about it, and make it up to myself by being 100% from now on:D

and well doen rach for getting back on the wagon, that in itself is such a great acievement:)

I had my weigh in monday night and lost 1 lb, taking me over one stone lost already:D and notice I didn't say only a pound;) because this time really is different, and I KNOW the weight is coming off, so it can take as long as it likes, I'm sticking with this until the bitter end lol!

Hope you're all well and not too cold! Now (weather wise) is not the best of times to be in ketosis is it lol!

See those pounds add up, now it's 14 of them, imagine 28 1/2 lb packs of lard. That's what you've lost.

Back