I really hav no idea

missjam

been on CD for threee month and tbh im scared to come off it incase i gain all my weight beck :( silly i know!!! i just dont really have any idea how to step into maintenence and what i should be introducing.

been on CD for threee month and tbh im scared to come off it incase i gain all my weight beck :( silly i know!!! i just dont really have any idea how to step into maintenence and what i should be introducing.

IcyHot>>>How much weight have you lost and how much to go.???
I hear where you're coming from completely.
I am on 1500CD with one CD sachet a day and should be free of CD products from about 25th Feb ( i think).
After that i plan to follow healthier diet, avoiding the habits of the last five years which led to my weight gain.
I found this advice which sums up what i should attempt to do,
Food Standards Agency - Eat well, be well - 8 tips for eating well
but plenty of banning old habits should help too.
Hope this new sub-forum will keep me on the straight and narrow.
I think after doing this strict CD, it is fairly easy for me to realize how i ended up on the diet.
Continuing to select rice, bread, pasta of the wholegrain variety is one of my goals and also to ensure sensible portion sizes is important. Weighing out portions, until i correctly recognize the quantities is a must too. So easy to overeat and just pile on the weight again, but i am adamant that the weight stays off.

Last edited:
Ive lost two and a half stone. I weigh 7.11. Thanks for the help hun <3 have to be getting backl on the foods soon!

Back