I Really Need To Wear My Glasses

angel eyes

I really fancied a vanilla and coffee shake. Went into the cupboard pulled a pack out and decided it was banana and put it back and took out another. Mixed in a nice heaped teaspoon of coffee and blended. A nice smell of banana and coffee greeted me. My OH and the kids are laughing their socks off. Doesn't taste too bad though but it will teach me to stop being so vain and wear the glasses. LOL:)

Angel X

:rotflmao: - could have been worse Angel, could have been chicken!

OMG the Thai Chilli made me heave :sigh:

thats something I wondered like...why is the vanilla bright yellow and banana more of a light yellow??? Wouldn't it make more sense to make the banana more yellow? hmmmmm maybe I have too much time on my hands hehehe

yeah banana and coffee isn't too bad actually.
I recently lost a food pack as I tried (yet again) to make popadom. Ended up in something that looked like a proper yummy biscuit... yes 'looked' :( I actually had a bite and almost returned my 2l of water back >.< Beware of microwaving too thick paste!

I really fancied a vanilla and coffee shake. Went into the cupboard pulled a pack out and decided it was banana and put it back and took out another. Mixed in a nice heaped teaspoon of coffee and blended. A nice smell of banana and coffee greeted me. My OH and the kids are laughing their socks off. Doesn't taste too bad though but it will teach me to stop being so vain and wear the glasses. LOL:)

Angel X

I love the banana and coffee - I made a smoothie with a banana shake, 1/4 tsp mountain fruit flavouring and 1 tsp Boaters Ameretto Coffee and it was sublime!! That will be my first pack today when I get around to it!

Back