I really want to....

daisydoll

Gold Member
go shopping!!!!

i haven't bought any clothes since deciding to do LL - end of November.

just been browsing the debenhams website and there are loads of things i want to buy - now!!!

some would look good at the moment, but i know there is no point as i am shrinking.

really really missing hitting those shops

daisy x

I've kept up my shopping obsession on the cheap with some fabulous clothes from Ebay! I'm only in them four weeks or so, so I resell when I've outgrown them! Not going shopping full price until I'm at goal! I've sorted my wardrobe four times now and taken the big stuff out, so try and hold that urge for now and have a good old browse on Ebay!

Primark is excellent as well - £5 for work trousers seen as they just last a few weeks. I love it when they get too big and I have to go and get the next size. My next size now being 14 so very pleased with that!

trouble is, i've got no need to go shopping - as i have plenty of old clothes that i will be able to get back into soon.
daisy x

I hate, loath and detest shopping!!! I have a holiday at the end of May and absolutely nothing I have will (hopefully) fit by then. I've no idea what I want, when to start as I don't know what size I will be and I will probably panic at the last minute and buy awful stuff.

Anyone want to do mine for me???:rolleyes:

Oh yes please

I used to say that. I hated shopping. not now though. Haven't got much spare dosh at the moment, but finding some true delicious bargains, some brand new, in Charity shops.
I've re-discivered the koy of clothes shopping, and trying things on in the shop too.

I hate, loath and detest shopping!!! I have a holiday at the end of May and absolutely nothing I have will (hopefully) fit by then. I've no idea what I want, when to start as I don't know what size I will be and I will probably panic at the last minute and buy awful stuff.

Anyone want to do mine for me???:rolleyes:

oooh! I love shopping! I will do it for you!

Two for you....one for me.....tow for you...one for me... :D :D :D

(Bet you will like shopping a lot more at the end of this then you have! ;))

I kept myself in clothes throughout the diet by shopping exclusively on Ebay and in local Charity shops.

I am now a Charity SHopoholic. I have found Karen Millen, Jane Norman, Principals, Per Una, Liz Claiborne, etc., for pennies!! I usually would drop 40 quid a trip, and would come home with two LARGE bags FULL of clothes. I would buy in current size and the next size down. That way I always had something in the wings for when clothes got to big,

I loved it - every week I'd pull out the samll ones and try them on and then when they fit they went into the active rack!! :D

I also trierd to find things that i could easily alter if I really liked them :)

Daisy, you may not *need* to go shopping due to having older clothes you can wear/soon wear, but for doing so well so far why don't you treat yourself?

As was said, something from Matalan or Primark for £5 or £10 isn't going to break the bank, and the rush you get from being able to just buy something straight off the rack is worth the money alone! :D

i know, but i will feel myself being drawn towards french connection, monsoon and designers at debenhams if i go so near as the shops!!!

- no self control thats one of my problems!

hmmm, i guess i will just keep putting my £2 coins in my piggy bank and then go for a mass blow out at the trafford centre or meadowhall in june! I reckon ive got over £100 already

daisy x

ASDA and Primark!

I swear to god, they are cheap as chips. Especially when it comes to the essentials. IE: Pants!

Also, if you try something on in a shop, you don't have to buy it. Go home and look it up on the shop's website. I tried a top on in Dorothy Perkins last month. £16 in the shop. Didn't buy it, got home. Looked it up on the website. £6. Bargain!

B x

Back