I remember this feeling.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Of complete happiness!:D:D:D:D

Its so nice.....being in control of what you're doing gives you such a sense of wellbeing doesn't it? I feel like Im on something because I just cant wait to go home and do my housework!!:eek:

I treated myself to 2 Benefit products at lunchtime, and got 500 Boots points! So I treated myself to some other bits as I also got one of those great £5 skincare vouchers!

Well I cant buy food now can I.....!!:cool:

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know what you mean, I think it's fantastic when you are in control like that. I am only on day 5 but in ketosis and I feel so much better for not being hungry and I feel proud to not have cheated at all. Up until yesterday it was really tough but I stuck to it and remembered why I am doing this.

I looooove Benefit make-up, best stuff in the world. Although I tend to spend too much money on stuff I dont actually use or need.......

500 points though, wow!!! Shopping is always great for the good old mood....:D

Penny xoxo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.