i shall try

faithful

hi there, i have tried the cd and have never realy stuck to it, i have now decided to try the atkins, i did it a few years back and lost weight on it, i will re read the book
i start induction tommorow, is there any where i can get the shakes and bars,i once had them sent from the u.s
any tips or words of encouragement would be welcom, i realy liked the cd shakes and used them in my tea, can i still continue to do this?

Hey hun, check out lowcarbmegastore.com (think thats how u spell it) They have the atkins shakes on there plus many more usefull low carb stuff (including bread )..

I use double cream in my coffee (not nice in tea for me)... I not sure about induction using CD packs that often, i think they have a fair few carbs in, i have a few packs here for emergency sweet tooth (during that time of the month)..

Pop over to the atkins website too, more up to date info on there...

Good luck, i am a fellow CDer too :)

thanks, for the info, i will check out the website

Hi and welcome to this forum, please feel free to ask questions and Good luck.

Go and look at the recipe thread and the what are we eating today thread, that will give you a good guide as to what and how to eat. :)

thanks

hi there, i have tried the cd and have never realy stuck to it, i have now decided to try the atkins, i did it a few years back and lost weight on it, i will re read the book
i start induction tommorow, is there any where i can get the shakes and bars,i once had them sent from the u.s
any tips or words of encouragement would be welcom, i realy liked the cd shakes and used them in my tea, can i still continue to do this?

thanks for replies i feel quite supported

Hi Faithful. Welcome to the forum. You will lots of great support here and some good fun chat. Join our weekly weigh in thread also!

Good luck with Atkins.

Hiya Faithful, welcome to your journey, and hopefully us fellow travellers can support you.

hi and welcome, good luck, atkins/low carb is so much easier to do than cd, i did cd too and lost loads but this time i just cant do it, its too much, but im loving low carb,

Welcome Faithful!!

Good Luck!I'm sure you'll find Atkins/low carbing is the way to go to lose weight and keep it off :)

Afternoon and Welcome, Faithful ( I wish i wasnt____ A good old flirt would warm me up a treat, any offers? )

Have a cracking day, babes..
Woofy X

Welcome hon!! I used to do LT and i am new to all this too. We can do this together. xx Everyone is really friendly and helpful... even though they do strange oink things :p

i knew ya couldn resist woof!! xx Even newbies like me are getting the oink ;)

Hi & welcome.
I use low carb shakes from avidlite.co.uk they tatse really good & work out cheaper than atkins shakes! The sero bars are really good too. xx

Ooh, what are the carbs like in the sero bars ditzee? I was thinking about having some of these during my last few weeks of shakes and soups.

Back