I should just give up.

Hi Becca,

It's hard trying to figure out why we eat too much. For me I'm sure it's emotional. Some people stop eatingf when stressed and others (like me!!) reach for the biscuits. Don't beat yourself up too much, you've done so well this far. Move up the plans as you say you will and take it easy xxx

I am going to move up plans KD. But with my cheating I obviously need to look at why I cheat and eat. Is there an emotion that triggered it etc.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but for the amount of time you would be on SS, you'll never learn that. We learn that bit on the higher plans and in maintenance.

When you are in ketosis, it's like hiding behind the bush so the enemy can't see you. Very little head work gets done in the short term on those plans.

I really don't want to come over as a nag, so I'll try to move on. Just that I see this happen so often with people and I do believe that it's a case of misunderstanding what is going on. Almost as if folk believe they will lose more on SS or SS+ than on 810. Of course it doesn't work that way.

I do hope you take Cambridge's advice because it's based on many, many years of research and though we may believe we know what is best for our bodies...we don't always know what is going on on the inside.

Best of luck to ya Becca.

Back