I should read up properly! Annoyed!

I have my first 28 days' worth arriving today. For some reason I thought you could only have 1 of the savoury packs a day and so I've based my daily meals on 2 x shakes, 1 bar and 1 savoury meal.

Annoyed with myself now for rushing and not researching it properly....will I get bored having only 1 savoury meal a day??

Its absolutely impossible to say, everyone is different :)

Some people dont have any, others (like me) have just meals

Just see how u get on. I have a shake at noon, soup or shake at 3pm, meal with veg at half 5 then my bar with a coke zero about 7.30pm. One meal pack is enough for me a day. Once your in ketosis you wont feel hungry and i sometimes struggle to eat my 4 packs believe it or not xxx

Silver Lily said:
What I don't get is the meal packs eg. Mac n cheese contain carb... So how am I going to be in ketosis. Surely u loose more if u just do the shakes?

The shakes also contain carbs. All packs from all VLCDs contain carbs. As long as your daily carbs are around 60g max you'll be fine.

What I don't get is the meal packs eg. Mac n cheese contain carb... So how am I going to be in ketosis. Surely u loose more if u just do the shakes?

As weasey says all the packs have carbs in them not just the meals, things like the mac and cheese though dont have tons of big chunks of pasta, its not like 'real' mac & cheese.

Honestly you WILL be in ketosis regardless what packs you have :)

Back