i shouldnt be here, i am drunk and have eaten

Misdee

Silver Member
so there you go you know my failuings.

i have gotton drunk, eaten lots of food, and considered getting fags as well. all my viceas in one go.

i just want all my problems to disappear. i w2alked out of my own house earlier as i just cant hack the stress today (carer was here so myu husband wasnt unattended, he needs 24hour care).

justr want it all to disappear and to be normal again.

Big hugs... don't know what else to say... hope things get better soon

xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't give up - get back on the horse!!!

Ah hun, don't give up now.....you have lost 28lbs!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT IS!!! That's the same amount of weight as 14 BAGS OF SUGAR!!!!!!!!!! And you only have 58 lbs to go until target!!

I am only on day 5, but am sure I will have misedmeanours. Life is so hard with all it's stresses and strains...I can totally relate. But try to be strong....you should be so proud that you have come this far. Would be such a shame to give up now!

Tomorrow, why not try having 2 CDC shakes and then a meal in the evening to soften the blow a little??

GOOD LUCK xxx

Dont see any failings Misdee -- just see a HUMAN BEING.

Hope you have some paracetamol for the hangover xx hugs xx

i think i am testing the trheory that if i get pissed than phone will ring for trnaplsnat for hubby.

Draw a line under it and carry on being the commited person you really are. One evening of naughtiness is not going to undo the good stuff you have achieved!

Love

Hey theories are there to be tested sweetcheeks! And if it works for you then GOOD!!

And why shouldnt you be here? think your th eonly one on these boards to succomb to booze and food? HELL COURSE NOT! We'll allbe here for you - just note i cant do the sick thing so you're on your own if you're a puker!! xxx

so there you go you know my failuings.

i have gotton drunk, eaten lots of food, and considered getting fags as well. all my viceas in one go.

i just want all my problems to disappear. i w2alked out of my own house earlier as i just cant hack the stress today (carer was here so myu husband wasnt unattended, he needs 24hour care).

justr want it all to disappear and to be normal again.

At least you felt you could come here to us all and say exactly how you are feeling Misdee. I'm glad you felt you could share that with us.

So 2 out of 3 of your vices in one go. Loads of us will have been there just the same and felt something like you do at the moment. I know I have.

I would say that if you've got drunk then now is not the time to analyse or criticise yourself in anyway honey:) Your perception of yourself will be off until tommorow. If you are able, I would say go to bed as soon as possible. That's what I would do and let yourself get to tommorow and a new day.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You're only human and it sounds like you have a lot to deal with at the moment honey. You'll have clearer thoughts when the drink wears off.

Take Care ok? xx

We all need to de-stress sometimes. It sounds like you need to more than most.
Dont beat yourself up about it.
It is important that you feel that you can step away from your responsibilities once in a while. It wont kill you and you wont have put on much weight.
Being healthy doesnt just mean physically healthy, it also means mentally healthy which means you need to let go every now and again.
Tomorrow is another day, let's hope it's a good one for you.
Best wishes
Ceri.

i think i am testing the trheory that if i get pissed than phone will ring for trnaplsnat for hubby.

Bless you hun...xxx

Draw a line under it and carry on being the commited person you really are. One evening of naughtiness is not going to undo the good stuff you have achieved!

Love

So true Barb :)

well phone hasnt rung, so am off to take my fuzzyhead to bed.

just feeling vert low today, must get more sleep.

well phone hasnt rung, so am off to take my fuzzyhead to bed.

just feeling vert low today, must get more sleep.

Go and get some sleep hun and let us all know how you are tommorow ok.

xx

:hug99:

Hope you are ok this morning and not too hungover

Mike

Morning Misdee,

Today is a fresh start, clean slate. Forget about last night, put it behind you - what's done is done and what matters is how you move forward from this. You can get back into routine and you have already proved this with a whopping 28lbs gone!!!

Sending you some positivity vibes :vibes::vibes::vibes: to see you through today. Remember one day at a time, baby steps are what is needed, and please don't forget to be kind to yourself - you have a lot on your plate and it seems there is no one there for you - well we are of course!!

Big hugs and remember you can do this - you are on CD for you. :hug99::hug99: xx

Misdee

Don't beat yourself up, just get back on the horse today:)

Hope you are feeling better and that your head is not pounding.

Sara

Hey, come back to us Misdee, we miss you! I do hope the hangover is not too bad, I was shocking on Sunday so I will sympathise with you if you are a bit rough. The thing I love about you Mis, is that you are so normal, the stresses of everyday life for you are a little different to all of us yet you keep it all together so well, Having a few drinks and going off track is so not the end of the world I promise.

Hugs, and hope you feel ok x

Back