'' I Spilled My Shake Everywhere''

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by monique's memoirs, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    ive only gone and made a right mess i put all i needed into the blender ice cubes loads of.. water.. shake mix.. switched blender on then i took jug off the base to pour into me glass and the bottom came off and went absolutely bloody everywhere you name it that shake got into it now i have to have chic soup and really didnt fancy it at all would it be okay to skip tea tonite xx:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    lol wot u like,no no no ya cant skip t,i ad a tasty choc shake 4 my t yummeeeee not x x

4. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Lol.. what a bummer!

I was working away last week so put my hot choc shake in a travel cup and put in in my cup holder in the car. I then took a sharp left turn and the mug went sidewards ...shake all over the car! And can i just say it smells like old socks if it cooks in sunshine all day :)

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Bloody hell, what a mess............try not to miss your shake hun, but if you do, one night wont hurt as long as you dont make a regular occurence of it.

6. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

well I had a similar disaster, put my jug which I mix my shakes in on the kitchen worktop, however I have a load of herbs on the window sill and some coriander must have sneaked in. Trust me chocolate and coriander dont taste nice, I was worried it might affect ketosis, so it went down the sink, just enjoying a black coffee instead. You would think that mixing a shake should be simple. oh well!!!

7. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    okay so i had the chick soup i forced meself but i could have happily gone without its mad cause couple hours before i was hungry then it seemed to fade and i didnt feel like eating or drinking i should say lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.