'' I Spilled My Shake Everywhere''

monique's memoirs

ive only gone and made a right mess i put all i needed into the blender ice cubes loads of.. water.. shake mix.. switched blender on then i took jug off the base to pour into me glass and the bottom came off and went absolutely bloody everywhere you name it that shake got into it now i have to have chic soup and really didnt fancy it at all would it be okay to skip tea tonite xx:sigh:

Lol.. what a bummer!

I was working away last week so put my hot choc shake in a travel cup and put in in my cup holder in the car. I then took a sharp left turn and the mug went sidewards ...shake all over the car! And can i just say it smells like old socks if it cooks in sunshine all day :)

Bloody hell, what a mess............try not to miss your shake hun, but if you do, one night wont hurt as long as you dont make a regular occurence of it.

well I had a similar disaster, put my jug which I mix my shakes in on the kitchen worktop, however I have a load of herbs on the window sill and some coriander must have sneaked in. Trust me chocolate and coriander dont taste nice, I was worried it might affect ketosis, so it went down the sink, just enjoying a black coffee instead. You would think that mixing a shake should be simple. oh well!!!

okay so i had the chick soup i forced meself but i could have happily gone without its mad cause couple hours before i was hungry then it seemed to fade and i didnt feel like eating or drinking i should say lol xx

Back