I spoilt it :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Maheen, 19 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Maheen

Maheen Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I had southern fried chicken and chips- not all but that's besides the point. :( my brother called me and instead of saying NO THANKS I said I'm coming for some :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Maheen

Dont beat yourself up over it, just draw a line under it and start again xx

4. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hey hun youve spoken some words of wisdom to me over the last few days so il try you with mine lol wel ill try!! you have to just get back on it, tell your brother next time not to even ask you lol. go to bed wake in morn feeling happy, positive and just get on with it!i actually think im addicted to this forum lol im on it all the time ha ha !! x

Maheen likes this.
  5. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Aw Maheen, it's not spoilt, it's just a pause in proceedings. Tomorrow, you wake up with a clean slate and you'll get back to ketosis soon and be burning up fat again in no time. People are right - don't beat yourself up over this. Close the chapter and start afresh - you can do it! :) xxx

Maheen likes this.
  6. Maheen

Maheen Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    CD
    awwe thanks guys yep next time I will make sure my brother doesn't ask me it's not his fault he doesn't know about my diet my other brother does so he doesn't ask me anymore. I did still have my 3 shakes as I don't want to deprive myself of the nutrients. Thanks a bunch guys :)

7. mand=slim

mand=slim Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    aw i know exactly how you feel, i have had 3 weeks of just giving in, but last Monday i drew a line under it all to start again, it is a minor blip and at least you recognised this after 1 meal it has taken me a number of meals to then say enough is enough as i wasn't even hungry which is the worst thing

8. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    awww maheen, whats done is done, sleep well and start again tomorrow, tomorrow is another day xx

9. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

YOu aint going to give up just because of a little blip... i wont let you :D!! Now start a fresh tomorrow morning drink LOTS and LOTS of water and carry on SS 100% from now on. I am having my own little 100% day challenge tomorrow if you fancy joining in on it with me :D xxx

10. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    a minor blip hun back on the cd wagon and glug loads of water

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.