• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I start friday!

Hi ya, welcome to Minimins and congratulations on making the life changing decision to start LighterLife - a daily video diary on youtube sounds like a great idea, it will give you something to look back over and see/hear your achievements and how far you've come!

I only had one really bad day when I started - Day 1 I came down with a MASSIVE migraine and had to take to my bed, the next couple of days I felt just not quite right but by Day 4 I was back to myself and actually feeling better than I had in a long long time!

As for breath, as long as you're drinking lots of water it shouldn't be too bad but I always keep a breath spray handy at all times just in case - I also drink a lot of peppermint tea which leaves my mouth feeling fresh!

Good luck - it really is a wonderful, life changing experience!

Laura x

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
good luck to you:D:D:D I started yesterday and joined group tonight, feel ok today just a bit of a headache and feeling cold but thats all. Think the youtube idea is brilliant, go for it!!

Good luck James,
Welcome to our happy band(not gastric!)