• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I start tomorrow!!!!

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
Met my CDC tonight and she is so so so lovely! Anyone wanting to start in Leicester then please do as she is fab and will be such a help to the diet!
I have my shakes and soups and a huge 5 litre bottle of water-some water flavouring to make ice poles and my fibre-gel!!
Roll on the HUGE losses!!!

Not setting myself a target but would love to be skinny by my birthday in October! Thats 8.5 months and I am confident!!!

CDC took photo's of me in my most unflattering top and grumpiest mug so bring it on!!!!!

If you see me wanting grub or wine then tell me I am a fat slob! Please! Its tough love that I need.

If anyone fancies a diet buddy then I am here! I use yahoo and msn so we could chat on there:)

Ticker at the ready!! Lets go:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Met my CDC tonight and she is so so so lovely! Anyone wanting to start in Leicester then please do as she is fab and will be such a help to the diet!
I have my shakes and soups and a huge 5 litre bottle of water-some water flavouring to make ice poles and my fibre-gel!!
Roll on the HUGE losses!!!

Not setting myself a target but would love to be skinny by my birthday in October! Thats 8.5 months and I am confident!!!

CDC took photo's of me in my most unflattering top and grumpiest mug so bring it on!!!!!

If you see me wanting grub or wine then tell me I am a fat slob! Please! Its tough love that I need.

If anyone fancies a diet buddy then I am here! I use yahoo and msn so we could chat on there:)

Ticker at the ready!! Lets go:D
Good Luck Julie :D

and it's Fab you've got a great CDC.....

hope you enjoy

Amanda
xx

Alli

G: 9st6lb
Hey Big Pudding!

GOOD LUCK! I started my cd for the 1st time on monday and have been doing quite well! AND i quit smoking on monday as well! If thats possible, ANYTHING IS!!!

Anyway, just wanted to wish you good luck!

x Alli x

hey big pud...lurve the name hun...hopefully you will be less bigger pud by your birthday!!:D

You sound like youre in the zone already and having a great counsellor is the key! Keep your eyes on the prize hun and visualise what youre gonna look like in your 'birthday suit'...tee hee!:D

Keep posting..look forward to hearing about your journey..whas the fibre-gel you speak off..if it makes you poo....tell me more...:jelous:

Hugs:eek:

I start tomorrow too!

Good luck!
I am very excited for us both. I've been tols it won't be easy the first 4 days but we have to be strong and hopefully the weight will start melting SOON!
I'm 1.70m and 15 stones :eek: so I have about 4 stones to lose.
Stay in touch and good luck!:)

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Good luck Big Pudding and Paz in your weight loss journeys - try to start a diary thread .... it really helps - not easy typing and eating!!!

Good luck to you, you can do it, stay focussed and watch the weight come off x