I start work tomorrow and can't wait... (Update - just got home...)

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...yey! I really need to get myself sorted and get back on track to get to target this year! I'm using my first day in my new job as the re-start of my SW journey - I've veered off track these last few weeks but now I am more determined than ever to get back on track and get to target - I can feel the few extra pounds and buying clothes this week for work hasn't been a particularly pleasant experience, I don't want to go backwards! Am going to re-read my books today and start with a vengeance tomorrow! xxx

Last edited:
Very best of luck for your new beginning tomorrow. Hope the job is fab and that you get back on track with SW. You sound very positive and motivated so are bound to succeed! Lots of luck x

5013182783567.jpg

Have a brilliant first day D.D. If you get a second let us know how you got on,

big hugs xxxxxx

Good Luck, have a BRILL first day! :)

Good luck for you're 1st day, hoping you love it:D

have-a-good-day-13.jpg

Thinking of you D.D.

have-a-good-day-13.jpg

Thinking of you D.D.

Ahhh thanks lovely - I had an absolutely fantastic first day! Everyone was soooo lovely and the place has just got a great feel to it - lots of hard work but they make time for fun too and by the sounds of it really treasure their employees! xxx

Can I ask what job you do it could be you have said in earlier post but I missed it. Glad you had a good day!!!!!

Im temping at a solicitors this wee:rolleyes:k for a couple of months yawn!!!!! But its money so I will get on with it.

Can I ask what job you do it could be you have said in earlier post but I missed it. Glad you had a good day!!!!!

Im temping at a solicitors this wee:rolleyes:k for a couple of months yawn!!!!! But its money so I will get on with it.

I'm a Marketing Co-ordinator hun xx

Thanks curiosity cured ha ha!!! Not sure what a marketing co ordinator is but it sounds good.:D

Neither am I at the moment hun ;) - it's a brand new role to the company so I can pretty much write my own job description!!! xx

Back