i started back today!

toobwed

have been up and down with this diet but did really well back in 2008 lost nearly 5 stone:) :flirt2: nyhows through all my own fault I now had this back on ++!:mad: aghh cant believe i let myself back to square one but im being positive and back on day 1 today. feeling confident and looking forward to all your support. i have read some inspirational stories on here-well done its not easy but it is def worth it! ;)

Good Luck x

good luck, just remember you have done it before so can definetly do it again :)

I am on day two and it's hard but hey we have made the hard decision to do it so we are already winning the battle . . . .lots of love and luck to everyone ... . . . .caz x x

Good luck im going to start it myself at 28 stone i have a very long way to go im looking to be a solid 18 stone so need 10 stone to lose hoping to pursued the wife to start

thanks guys!!doin ok cos i just literally lazed all evening!!!goin 2 my excerise class and swimmin as normal though 2mor evening!am i mad!!ha
padmdhs having seen the amazing results 1st hand ur task will be v achievable-get started u wont regret it. i have about 5 stone + to loose but as the pharmacist said aim for 10lbs week 1-imagine so that would be close to 4 stone already!!!i have heard men do so well with huge weekly losses!even if ur wife isnt ready just yet -go for it!looking forward to waking up feeling lighter in the morning!g'nite all...

thank you and good luck :)

Back