I started cd today, i know i can do it.

goingaain

I've started cd today after, being on lipotrim and cambridge a few years back.
I tryed Target slim for a day but the shakes were very hard to stomach compared to CD, so here i am.

I know the first few days are the hardest so gonna really try stick to it this time and please god get to a bmi of 25.

Last edited:
welcome and good luck, you seem to be in the right zone mentally which i feel is half the battle! heres to a happy xmas for all of us!!

Oh good luck. I'm 2 weeks in today although not having my 2 week weigh in until tomorrow as my CDC was away today. Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

good luck, its so worth it :)

oh and we have the same start weight, you can do this and wear that little black dress at christmas :)

Hi and welcome! I'm restarting today, so know exactly what you're going through. I love CD, and I'm sure you'll be at your goal weight very soon. :)

Girls thanks so much for the replies, i also started exercising on the aerobike and doing a bit on the wii fit board, hopefully that will help lose some inches, fab losses for you girls that are on it.

Tessieq1, we'll get through these next few days and have a good loss by next week.

this*time, our goal weights a very similar too, your proof that i can get there, as your just about at yours.

blush its hard to beleive how close xmas is, hopefuully we won't see the weeks flying in while doing CD.

Setas good luck with your weigh-in, are you getting weighed fortnightly all the time?

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great. :)

ohhh welcome hun hope u keep at it, it is hard as u no btu soooooo worth it!! x

Well, i'm on day 2 now, had a hot mint chocolate for breakfast and just about to get on wii fit, so all going good so far.

Even did a sneaky check on my weight first thing this mornin and it says i'm down 4lb, i know first week i'll be up and down a bit though, so will not check anything till my weigh in with CD consultant on monday.

On day 3 now and going good so far, not sure if i'm in ketosis yet, but not feeling hungry, thank god.

I'm trying not to weigh myself every morning lol, but can't help myself, it was another 3 lb down on the scales this morning, has to be water!!!! :D

Well done ... even though we know it's water/glycogen loss it's still motivating!

Beware the scales obsession!

Gg

Thanks Goreygirl, i know the scales obsession will wear off lol, looks like im in ketosis though, as i had some ketostix handy and they say i am, so should get easier from here, you should think about becoming a CD consultant yourself, you know your stuff, i enquired about it to my CD consultant, and once i'm at a bmi of 28 or less i can go for it, and do the training etc, i think it would be cheaper for me too once i get to 28 bmi to get to goal of 25 bmi, if i became a consultant, and would also be an incentive to maintain when i get to goal.

I'm thinking way ahead of myself lol.

Hiya, thought I'd just check in to see how you're doing. Looks like you're doing really well! :)
I'm on nightshift tonight, but I'm also finding that I'm actually not hungry! Have just had half a peanut bar, and will make my veg soup or choc mint mousse at about 2:30-ish and that should do me till I get home.
Chat soon. :)

I started yesterday and so far im loving this diet. I have just had a choc tetra and added hot water - it turned into a lovely hot chocolate. :)

struggled a little bit with the water so far today but i will make sure i get my 3 litres.

thinville here i come....lol:)

Back