I started this morning :P

ma.bo

My parcel came through this morning :p

Today is day 1! :p Wish me luck, I think im going to need it!! lol

I lost a stone and a half on Cambridge a few months ago, but its was just way to expensive!! :D

I will keep you all updated with how it goes :p I expect on wednesday/thursday I will be willing to end my own arm!! :D haha

I have ordered enough for 4 packs a day? The lady at Exante said that 3 should be fine - any guys out there? Whats your experiance?

Matt

And good luck to the rest of you, keep winning! :D

Good Luck....hope it all goes well.

hey good luck ma.bo! i'm a guy and 3 is fine. First few days didn't seem too bad as i was really up for it, by day 4/5 i was getting annoying headaches and craving some junk food at the weekend. After about 6 days hunger just completely went. At one point i was going to go down to 2 packs a day until i was advised otherwise and looked into it, definately don't think you'll have any problem with 3 packs a day :)

My biggest tip would be to fill your free time up with things you want to do to take your mind off the fact you're on this programme, wish u the very best of luck!!!

hey good luck ma.bo! i'm a guy and 3 is fine. First few days didn't seem too bad as i was really up for it, by day 4/5 i was getting annoying headaches and craving some junk food at the weekend. After about 6 days hunger just completely went. At one point i was going to go down to 2 packs a day until i was advised otherwise and looked into it, definately don't think you'll have any problem with 3 packs a day :)

My biggest tip would be to fill your free time up with things you want to do to take your mind off the fact you're on this programme, wish u the very best of luck!!!

Thank you very much for your support! Right now I could eat my own arm ;) The sooner my body goes into Ketosis the better!

I just thought I would check and CD advises men 4 packets a day :)

Its nice to see some other Men on here!! I'm trying to keep my diet quiet from my friend - which is rather hard when they invite you out drinking!!

I wish the rest of you all the luck in the world also!

Matt

CD has alot less calories per pack though, but the exante web site say 3 or 4 for everyone. A VLCD is classed as 800 cals and under and research has shown that be it 400 cals or 800 cals, you get the same losses! ;)

Good Luck, wish you all the best.

Well done in Joining...I am in the same boat :)

I am starting today and i am just about to have my first shake of the day.

Does anybody have any recommendations as on how to follow it, as in shake for brekkie and luch and soup for t, can you have the bar at lunch instead of shake or are you required to have the two?

Its 3 packs a day, a bar is a "pack" :)

I have at the moment, shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup in the evening. Sometimes I will be wild and have the soup for lunch and the bar in the evening lol!

You can have 3 liquid packs a day if you wanted, 3x shakes or 3x soups or a mixture of them but you are not to have more then 1 bar a day because of the carb content. So 3x bars is baaaaad ;)

Hope this helps, good luck x

Welcome to you as well! :D

Well so far, its been alright. The shakes are ALOT nicer than CD! Much more creamy! :D

The soups are not as powdery either!

Day 4 tomorrow! :D wooo!!! :p

Im managing ok on 3 packs :) which is awesome! Although when im doing 12 hour shifts again in A&E i might have to have 4 ;) lol

Back