I swear nestle have it in for me!

I think the mint one sounds amazing! Don't think it could top the peanut butter one though. That and Reeses are my absolute fav chocolate ever!

I had the mint one yesterday. Was just a bigger version of the normal 2 finger mint kit kats. Gave me heartburn afterwards too. My OH had the choc fudge one and he said it was nice.

I also adore peanut butter. Remember when i went to the states in 98 and bought some sweets shaped like monkey nuts and filled with PB creme. Huge bag was bloody heaven! (and i wonder where the weight gain comes from!)

I still can't find them anywhere... what shop did you buy them from?

I still can't find them anywhere... what shop did you buy them from?

i cant either, i visit various supermarkets and none have them (asda, morrisons and sainsburys) :(

I'm kinda glad that the mint ones are just like the 2 finger ones, i wont be tempted to stuff my face. I'll still have to try one though, obviously!

I really want to try the Chocolate Fudge one... been looking for a couple of weeks now. Good things come to those who wait i guess :)

I had the chunky mint one at the weekend and I can confirm, they are super chocolatey minty heaven bars mmmyummy. There are two types though, the chunky one and the regular 2 fingered mint one. Hubby had the hazelnut one and the fudge one, both devine!

I found some, yay. In morrisons, not with the chocolate or even near the checkout, near the chicken counter! Yes, the chicken counter. Whose idea was it to put it there! I have a mint one but not going to eat it just yet, im going to chop it into 3 and have a piece on a Thursday after weigh in, my treat.:)

I'm already excited, lol.

I have a Morrisons not too far from me so will definitely be trying there soon! I so jealous!! :)

I finally found them!!! :D

We had to go to Asda this morning so we walked round and couldn't see them. Ended up at the self service tills and there they were.... different flavours next to different tills so i had the coconut and my boyfriend had the choc fudge. The coconut was lovely but his choc fudge was far too sweet for me.

Well I tried the mint one today, and whilst it was nice I wasn't overly impressed. So I had a third of it then put it in the fridge for anyone to eat. I'm actually pleased, its stopped name from eating them as id rather spend points on something else!

Back