I think I have messed up

suepass

on 11th June I came back off holiday (and not doing diet) and decided to go back on strict induction, no cheese, as Atkins really does not seem to be working for me. Anyhow I have been eating about 2 mims per day.
I have just read that I should not be having these on induction. Is this correct?
Also today I have noticed my trousers feel tighter.
The good news is I have gone well into ketosis.
Do people think I should give up on Atkins or am I not giving it a chance. I am so worried that I could be putting weight back on. Perhaps I am eating way too many calories. I reckon to around 2200 as I am eating a lot of butter, olive oil, lamb.
thanks for any advice

Forget the calories, just count the carbs :D

but are the mims allowed on induction

I don't think you should give up just yet... it's not even been a week... I think MIMS are induction friendly. Look at the MIM thread in the sticky, I think there was a conversation about this.

Yes you can have Mims on induction, but probably try just one a day, or one every two days.

If you're hungry fill up with hard boiled eggs, cold/hot meats and so on

If you're having a sweet attack try some cream cheese, sweetener if you need it and cocoa powder.

I was told not to have more than two mims a week. As it happens I don't use them at all though. I prefer to fill up on veggies. Yum.
If you give up now you will just feel as if you have failed so keep going and stay away from the scales.:)

Back