I think I'd better confess to my syns!

vikstar

Silver Member
Yesterday I was late leaving work and hadn't been shopping...these are not good enough excuses!!

I asked hubby to pick up a takeaway. I had mushroom tikka masala with rice, some sag paneer and tarka dahl. Ooops! Only ate about half of the rice, half of the curry if that...but I ate it nevertheless.

In order to attempt to counteract the negative effects of that weak night I'm going to go to the gym tonight. Im going to try to be extra good today and the rest of the week too.

Any tips? Xxx

I would draw a line under it and just make sure you stick to plan today with lots of speed and superspeed foods.

We had a curry last week (I share with my 10 yr old son) and also had a night out and lost 4lb so don't worry just as long as you get straight back on plan.

Thanks louise. Unfortunately I have eaten something today which I shouldn't have as well :(

definitely drawing a line under it though. Thanks xxx

If you've had something wrong at one meal, just draw a line there and start fresh. Don't think of tomorrow :)

Had a healthy SW meal for tea, so back on track. Have stressful week coming up so hope I can put my previous eating habits behind me properly!

X

Back