I think I'm losing the plot

Lou

Silver Member
I'm getting really stressed out about all my clothes that are now too big to wear. I was trying to sort them all out earlier and got so sad that I actually cried. I've got loads of lovely stuff and it's breaking my heart to think that I have to bag them up and take them to the charity shop. Why am I feeling like this, I can't believe that I'm so upset about not being able to wear my size 18 clothes anymore. I have clearly gone mental. Someone please snap me out of this madness. :wave_cry:

Yes Lou snap out of it, put them on ebay towards your next shop of new slimmer clothes :D:D:D

Its heartbreaking i know, lovely clothes that are now too big ;)

But think of all the new ones your going to get ;)

It's understandable really; the life ahead is going to be full of new experiences etc ... the old clothes represent a "safer" place probably ... it's like letting go of a comfort blanket .. but now it's time to give yourself a mental slap and look forward to the new slinkier you :)

xx

Aww, you're not going mental at all. I understand that you're upset at not being able to wear all of your lovely old clothes, but think how far you've come and what you've achieved! You can look forward to buying lovely new clothes in a smaller size!

I can't wait until i can fit into a size 18! But if i was in your shoes i'd be saying that i NEVER want to be a size 18 again. :)

pity theres not a minimins swap shop...id kill for some 18s lol

Can you alter any of them? I know I'll be getting my sewing machine and over locker out once this is over and taking in all my costumes and clothes I want to keep. Even if you've never done any sewing before you'd be surprised what you can pick up as you go along.

Thanks girlies. I know I'm just being daft or maybe I'm just being lazy and I should get my sewing machine out and have a crack at some alterations. I'm a total shopaholic too, so buying new clothes won't be too much of a chore;)

Lol Lou!!!!!!!!!!! You head case!

I suppose what someone else said they were like your comfort blanket!

But dont be upset you should be over the moooooooooon!! well done! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Back