Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I think I've literally eaten everything in sight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by large_lump, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. large_lump

large_lump Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    :sigh: i told my c last night that I wouldnt be able to make weigh in on saturday due to other commitments (which is true!) but was feeling positive still. until this afternoon when i ate everything that is bad for you! mainly chocolate! ive only been on sw for 2 1/2 weeks! lol hoping one afternoon of complete junk is savable over 2 weeks?! someone please reassure me! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Yes, one afternoon of complete junk is completely rescuable over 2 weeks. No question. Just get back on plan and get going again! :)

4. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Of course it is. What makes it unrecoverable from, is when you think bugger it, I have ruined it now, I might as well carry on.

Get back to it and you'll be fine and if it makes you feel any better, I did exactly the same on Monday.

5. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    This week just gone I STS, after tues night post wi fish and chips, fri off plan and huge mcd's and then mon off plan with takeaway. One bad afternoon won't ruin you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.