I think my taste buds are totally weird...

[SUB]I've read so many fab reviews about slim and save meals, but I just dont seem to like any of them. The shakes taste ok, bars are ok...just ok. I've been 100% since starting but I'm really not excited about having my packs. When I did LL I loved most things nd had my little routine with what I had. I love the SandS Lemon bar though!

But I'm a little tempted to try Cambridge products, but I've set my heart on SandS. I was originally attracted by the idea of the SandS meals and yes, I can live off the shakes and bars easily, but I really want to enjoy them.

Maybe I'm panicking too much and should just get on with it and focus on the weightloss benefits....

I do seem to be the only one not liking the meals tbh! [/SUB]:confused: x

I hated them all when i started. i got used to them tho and enjoy them now.

I hated them all bar the mac and cheese and mushroom pasta so limit myself to only those now, if you definitely do not like any of them why not try having the 3 packs plus protein. For example you can have a bar two shakes then chicken and veg for your fourth.

Thought i had to take a trip to the opticians when i 1st entered this thread lol. im still going through my tester pack so im ticking off what i do and dont like

I think everyone is different so not weird at all! :D

I tried 5 shake flavours (chocolate, banana, strawberry, vanilla and red fruits) when I first started... I liked them all apart from the red fruits, all much better than exante shakes. I also tried some meals (silver and white chili packs and silver and white spag bol and also silver and white porridge). I liked ALL of these meal packs I tried but decided to stick to one of each... over time I started to really hate the spag bol and chilli and could not stomach them anymore at all, they made me gag. I sold the rest on eBay and replaced them with shakes and porridge. Then I started to go off the porridge. Basically, now I'm just having shakes... which I do find difficult and is one of the main reasons I quite exante last year. I don't mind SOME of the bars (about 2 lol) but I do not really 'like' them they are just ok and don't make me gag.

I do not think I'll be able to do S&S until at goal (maybe I will, who knows) because of the fact I've started to dislike a lot of the packs. I think I'll be switching to another diet eventually.

Hi Luv2bslim,

Yep, I changed! CWP now. I pay slightly more but I can look forward to the packs. It's funny how taste buds change over time I think. I just had shakes and bars on LL because I stopped liking the soups :).x

I have to say I really like everything except the vanilla and almond bars which I find a bit bland.

I have to say I really like everything except the vanilla and almond bars which I find a bit bland.

Ditto but I could definitely 'force' one of those down if there was nothing else in :)

Back