I think someone transplanted my brain while I was sleeping...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SweetySuperstar, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    OMG - after forgetting my packs at home this morning... and then generally having a bit of a 'dumb' day at work...:(

I was just about to have my cranberry bar. Where the weather has been cold lately and my kitchen is cold anyway, I've found my bars to be really hard... so I had what I thought was a brainwave just now... I thought why don't I put the bar in the microwave, just for 10 seconds, so it'll go just a little softer. Good idea?? I thought so..... but what I failed to remember is that the packet of the bar is foil.... yes FOIL.... and I put the bar in the micro with the wrapper on. :sign0007: :doh:Within 2 seconds there was a big spark and a sound like my micro was about to blow up......... luckily I ws standing right there so opened it.... no damage done apart from a horrible burnt foil smell coming from the wrapper (go figure!) so then took the wrapper off, put the bar on a plate and micro'd it for the remaining 8 seconds. Tastes lovely and the yougurty topping tastes like white choc!! :drool:

But I'm sure someone crept into my house last night and swapped my brain for another!!!!!!! ;):rolleyes::D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    doh! just put it down to the fact we should all be hibernating
  4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    aw bless Sweety! No harm - no foul. The rasberry bars are nice all melted and gooey - and if you cut them into about 8-10 peices first, zap them for about 10, flatten them with the back of a large spoon and then leave to cool, they make yummy biscuits - nice a cruncy and yogurty - which is like white chocolate!

Glad you are OK now. :)

Better luck tomorrow - and if you find th lot that took your brain - have a look for mine please - its been on the side of a milk carton for years now. :D :D :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.